The online racing simulator
Sunday 8-7-12: Some thoughts.
We have been down today, its interesting to see drivers showing up on other servers, feeding their addiction to racing. I hope we are up again soon.

Since we race Blackwood exclusively, it would be nice to have one more car to select from sometimes, like the MKT5, or the XFGTR. FBM is nice but not everyone can drive those things safely and fast.

When an accident is avoided, by skill, having to go around the destruction, one is penalized safety points for going onto the grass when there is no other passage? Taking away safety points for things out of a drivers control is beyond unfair.

There has been a paucity of crashers recently, it seems those in charge have done a good job of discouraging those types.
Your post mostly confuses me and does little else.
Their server has been down and he is pleased to see drivers that would have otherwise been on their server. This has given them the chance to peruse other servers and take stock of the situation. They note that the amount of cars in the demo is limited and the FBM is often driven erratically and foolishly. Therefore, they'd like another safer car to drive included in the demo (presumably they haven't spotted the XFG).

They also note that avoiding an accident takes great skill and often this results on the driver going onto the grass. However, this causes the driver's safety rating to go down and they find this unjust. They fell this injustice puts off people in some way.
Easily Confused.
Some people are easily confused, they have medication for that. I suggest that you do not try to read War and Peace till you see your doctor.

I hope our server is up again soon, anyone have any idea when that might be?

Delta said it will take some time, it seems he meant a longer time than I had hoped.
ehmm, who are you adressing? I can't make sense from you posts. There are less crashers on your server than before, and you would like another car added to demo mode?
Thats a pretty random thread .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG