The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: LIVE Broadcast Saturday 30 June
Hello Live for Speed Racers and fans!

New Dimension Racing is proud to present the 5th annual Kyoto 500-mile race, The Greatest Spectacle in Live for Speed.

This year, several records have already been broken. We've had the most qualifiers (45), the fastest bubble time (36.9950), this year was the first year that the pole time was beaten on bump day (but they still start behind the polesitter!)

Never before has the polesitter won the race. The leader at halfway has never won. The leader at 10 laps to go has won two out of four times.

Join us starting from 16:50 UTC (Time Zone Converter if you need it) for flag-to-flag coverage. Commentary will be provided by Chris Wilkinson, Michael Passingham (Back from "retirement"!) and Thilo Falkenberg. Phil Diaz will provide the technical aspects of the stream.

Stream Viewing Page (incl. tracker)
Stream Only (No tracker)
Tracker
LFS Remote
Host on spdoRacing.com Satellite
Spotter's Guide (by Martin Kapal)
Qualifying Results

Broadcast on YouTube

Remember, this is also a points-scoring event for the LFSCART Series!

268 laps to see who the 5th name to win the 500 will be!
Quote from dekojester :Commentary will be provided by Chris Wilkinson, Michael Passingham (Back from "retirement"!) and Thilo Falkenberg.

That's awesome!
Restekpa for all the work done so far, the stream page and spotter guide are just great.
Good luck to all in race etc.
A bigger track map image (just in case, although you can access it by clicking on the mini map in the Spotte's guide as well).
it's on!!
#8 - hp999
epic shiz, yellow flag after yellow flag
Quote from hp999 :epic shiz, yellow flag after yellow flag

That's because i didnt sign up for it, 250 was boring enough and this is moar booring $HIT
Yep, thanks to those who watched. I just watched the finish on YouTube - simply incredible! I'm sad I wasn't there to commentate the finish, but despite the safety cars, I had a lot of fun for the first two hours. Looking forward to the next one!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG