The online racing simulator
Reccomend me some low end games
(40 posts, started )
basically, this Craptop is i3 second gen, 2 gb ram ( i have 8 gb somewhere for it ) intel Hd...

i have warcraft, D2, civ 4... but i want others... any idea's on what older/low req i should get...

preff with online... so we can all play the retro's together maybe for the lulz ?
- any of the Source games (HL2, HL2 episodes, Portal, Portal 2, CS:S, etc.)
- Bastion
- Morrowind
- SpaceChem
- Star Wars: KOTOR
- System Shock 2
- Deus Ex
- Thief
- Max Payne
- Fallout
- Defcon
- Chantelise
- Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl (maybe?)
- Moonbase Alpha
#3 - Sobis
Quote from sobis :that was hilarious, definitely going to download this :d

lmfaooooooooooooooo
#5 - PoVo
<3 this thread.

Will suit my AMD C-50 Dual-core 1ghz netbook with 4gb ram
Commander Keen
quakelive.com
#8 - Bean0
Live for Speed

Freelancer should run ok, it ran on my Atom, good game too as there's not many space dogfighter games any more.
Freespace 2
Q2 deathmatch was fun back in the day.. ^^
I'm interested in that moonbase alpha. Is anybody playing it? What else can be done in there besides running with a hose and making sounds?
It's actually not a very fun game, IMO. It's free on Steam if you want to check it out.
not a bad list of games folks...

anyone play tower defence games in warcraft 3 - frozen throne ??

im pretty decent in the SP circle defence but need 2-4 extra people to get in the seriously hard levels...

anyone wanna help me out ?
surely theirs moarrrr games out their ?
- Flatout1
- SCAR (Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo)
- Mafia1

Quote from rediske :
- SCAR (Scuderia Alfa Romeo)

its Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo, otherwise a good suggestion

I would add Jagged Alliance (1+2, the second part I recommen with the fan patch)

If nothing helps, get yourself a gamepad and one of the various ATARI/NES/SNES/MasterSystem emulators and some roms
Quote from AndreABG :MasterSystem

I sometimes feel like I'm the only person who even knows what this is, let alone had one. My dad bought it for my brother and me when I was 3. Ghostbusters, OutRun, Afterburner, and a couple others.

EDIT: Actually my babysitter had one, and one day I think she brought over Master of Darkness or something like it. I seem to remember bats in the game.
Quote from AndreABG :NES emulator

That's mine favourite - grew up with games from this system,now I have 700+ roms and enough lazyness not to play any of them... Still remember the times when Mega drive was something really cool,because others had just a NES..

On topic - PlayStation emulators also aren't requiring too much from system...
Descent and Descent II

I grew up playing this and I still LOVE it. They don't make games challenging like they used to. I think you can still play multiplayer.

The game is WAY better with this mod: http://www.descent2.de/d2x.html
Doom 64 EX

Doom 64 EX was released on June 24, 2009. Unlike the previous Absolution TC, it boasts 100% recreation of the N64 game on Windows PCs.

http://doom64ex.wordpress.com/

(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG