The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2012 Browser Game
(261 posts, started )
Remember to make your changes before the quali!
Quote from Hyperactive :Remember to make your changes before the quali!

Done!

I kept the same configuration for about three races. Just biding my time and saving some cash. I made a change for this weekend, so I hope all that investment will pay off!
I got rid of Senna and williams. Changed to saubers and a surprise driver. Race wins here comes I!
Well one bet for Canada gone wrong already. SillyfastVetteldamnyou
Maldonado why y u drive into wall again?

Not looking too bad. Schumi for the win tomorrow
Well Schumi fail and I had just added him as driver 1 this week. But eat it Vettel, beaten by the Perez

Im sad I didnt get to watch the race dammit.
Getting rid of Senna was good. Replacing him with Schumi did not really help though. And maldonado. I'm sure when I drop him he wins again.. Saubers was good choise though.

And not all my bets were wrong either!
Quote from Hyperactive :Getting rid of Senna was good. Replacing him with Schumi did not really help though.

Heh, I did exactly the same, swapped Senna for Schumi.. surely he must finish a race sometime
767 points and I am up into second. Good weekend.
Quote from Hyperactive :Hilarious typo also included there

Anyway for those too lazy to search, I found the answer is 1958. Some confirmation would be nice, though.
The answer is easy to check using just wikipedia. Just start checking the years from the earliest and check if the championship winning driver had more than one win or not in that year
Time to make bets and change drivers, engines and chassisesssasors and fuels. There is still time to make those tomorrow but better early than never
Now there is the 33,2million question. Will maldonado win or will he wreck it?

I have the worst driver lineup now. Schumi and Maldonado. AND IT'S KILLING ME .
He did pretty good so far.

As for me, Alonso better do something. And Kobayashi+Perez.
Quote from Hyperactive :Now there is the 33,2million question. Will maldonado win or will he wreck it?

So far so good
Epic race with Vettel and Grosjean at the end.
Hahahah that was crazy!
At least schummy was third! Plus maldonado did finish like 10th or so so he did not exactly do badly according to his own standards?

Not too shabby results imho
Massive failure for me...

To be honest it was looking pretty good until the last 2 laps...

F1 Race Manager 2012 Browser Game
(261 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG