The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2012 Browser Game
(261 posts, started )
Time to make bets and make changes to your team unless you are planning to get up really early tomorrow. The bets are not updated yet but you can still guess something..
http://www.f1racemanager.com/editTeam.asp
Bonus question 7
Quote from Turbo Dad :http://www.f1racemanager.com/bonusquestion.asp

You can answer this question until: 19:59:59, Thursday 11th October, 2012 (CET).

Ooooh, that's hard!

Hair and eyes are definitely Charles Pic. Nose and ears resemble Mark Webber (cheek bones give it away). Not sure about the mouth and chin, but there is only one option that has Pic and Webber in it!
Quote from samjh :Ooooh, that's hard!

Hair and eyes are definitely Charles Pic. Nose and ears resemble Mark Webber (cheek bones give it away). Not sure about the mouth and chin, but there is only one option that has Pic and Webber in it!

Chin is definitely Di Resta
Yep, definitely Pic/Webber/Di Resta
Damn, I thought it was Hugh Grant...
Time to make changes to your team and make your bets if you are not going to get up early tomorrow.
decisions decisions decisions...
I'm dropping like stone Got 5/8 right on the bets though, only once guessed it this well on this season. Only 2nd, 3rd and first dnf were not right...
Thanks! Although I'm not sure how to expend my money now. I'll probably keep the Red Bull/McLaren combo.
This will produce some interesting results / standings...
Got "first driver to drop out of race" bet correct for the first time EVER
Hahah, I always bet on Kart. Been right 2 times already this year.
Had Hamilton for Pole and winning the race . Happened to get the rest of the finish order correct

Annoying though I had Hamilton as my first driver along with Maldonado.
Make your choises, change your teams and set bets. Couple of hours to go before quali!
Seems like the final round will be a nail biter
Quote from three_jump :Seems like the final round will be a nail biter

Had Hamilton but switched to Webber, I thought RB were going to dominate this

(that's me you just overtook for 1st place btw)
Winning the sub league comp is getting harder and harder each year though! Out of our 6 tries we have won it it twice and we've been in top 5 other 2 times but this time it looks we are not even getting into top 50 . So no caps this year

There is still the 20€ main prize for our league which is given to one random person in top 20. Plus of course there is no finer accolade than being the grand champion of LFS F1 Manager Season 2012 .
There's still time to place bets and make changes, but hurry up!

Big chance of rain in the weekend, hope this happens and shake things up a bit!
Do successful bets here actually do anything? :S

F1 Race Manager 2012 Browser Game
(261 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG