The online racing simulator
Gettin' a G27 for ma' bday yo'
(90 posts, started )
close but no cigar !
Doesn't make sense to me.. I mean, you ordered a G27 and got a G25 instead, and now you are all like ''meh, who cares =D''
Nice try, kid.
no there was this guy that offered me G25 for cheap and i got it instead

Cheerio, S1 pl0x since i got a G25 not G27 lmao.
You can get me S2 too :3
You could sell the G25 and buy a cheaper wheel + S2.
And besides, if I were to offer you a present that costs me 300$. Then I find a present that will do to for (what's a good price for G25 secondhand?) 100$. I'd just pay the extra 40-50$ for a game. Tell your present giver they're cheapskates...(Don't look a gift horse in the mouth doesn't apply for cheapskates )

+ Easiest fix for everyone that wants LFS S2 license... Ring doorbells in your street, tell them you need money and ask if they will pay you some small amount for mowing their lawn. Stop being lazy people, this is how I bought my Sega, Nintendo, PS 1, PS2 and my first computers as well.
Whats the point, CheerioDM told me he will get me one ( s2 )

+ I got like enough money to buy 7 licenses but I'm 14.. I cant get one.
Lol what's the point of anything in life? Nice society there would be if everybody was like you.
oh god
Quote from Ikskast :Whats the point, CheerioDM told me he will get me one ( s2 )

+ I got like enough money to buy 7 licenses but I'm 14.. I cant get one.

ill get you s2 if you get a tatoo above you're buttcrack that says " insert here "

then post pictures to TVE...

ill pay postage on the stamps also.
Quote from theirishnoob :ill get you s2 if you get a tatoo above you're buttcrack that says " insert here "

then post pictures to TVE...

ill pay postage on the stamps also.

i'm willing to buy you 2 copies of S2 if shit happens
When is he going to post a picture where you can see both wheel and monitor with account on LFS?

Just asking...
My Camera sux so bad that you cant understand the name on the screen lmao. Im trying to make some. Using my phone l0l
what is this under monitor? thermometer? are you ill?:spluke:
Its been rotting there for about 7 months. I srsly dont know why its there lmao. The behind of the monitor is horrific also lmao.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :what is this under monitor? thermometer? are you ill?:spluke:

He sits on it. If you know what I mean.
#67 - PoVo
That's a G25 right?
It is a G25
No license for you, sir. Try to do better next time, since we don't see any G27.
Try again ^_^
#70 - PoVo
This thread is a epic, not sure if good or bad way.
Mouseman- dam you lol S1 atleast?
And i dunno whats with G27 because my mom told me she will get it for me but i got a G25 myself two days ago because it was CHEEP
Why dont you pay a friend of yors to make your account s2. Ysostupid?
Tried it, failed it.
Only Chance is CheerioDM's voucher. If he is ever going to give me one.
Quote from Ikskast :Tried it, failed it.
Only Chance is CheerioDM's voucher. If he is ever going to give me one.

Or find someone on this forum who you can trust, make over the money by bank, and let him get u S2.

I did that for 2 users here.

Gettin' a G27 for ma' bday yo'
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG