The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup: Season 3 Points Standings
I'm thinking that MTDZX #2 should be in 16th position? Or did the team got something kind of penalty?
#24 was on pole not #03
Quote from Speed Senna :I'm thinking that MTDZX #2 should be in 16th position? Or did the team got something kind of penalty?

We timed-out, they calculated our laps and it seems we (GTS #2) ended up with more laps than you.
Ever thought of stickying this? Also all the positions are out of order
updated
Can we get results, even?
Why does vires has 4 bonus points as they have only achieved onepole
Quote from MoMo92i :Why does vires has 4 bonus points as they have only achieved onepole

Because we are fabulous :P but seriously, only 2 points please

Quote from Mustangman759 :#23 has been applied the 75% rule = loss of 11 laps (84 to 63 laps)

Also, the difference there is 21, not 11.
Yep, maybe i added the bonus points twice i will check when i get home
@ kristi, yes i have to double check one thing first
when shall we get points
never Sunday latest
Points updated. Genuine Racing trails spdo by 1 point entering the final round. Vires is down by 12.
Bumpaaaaagezorus. Do eet Matt!
Ill have them done by Friday. I apologize for the delay, I had more important stuff to do.
Points updated, 08 deemed series champion.
Quote from MoMo92i :#24 was on pole not #03

Next time by I will close my mouth down gratz GenR! Was a nice season! Gratz Vires aswell for great pace and fight!

See you on track!
If only I hadnt rolled at Fernbay xD. Would have gotten us 5th overall!
Imo you should change points system for next seasons. This is just too tight, if you fail for once, your chance is gone.
Quote from VTiRacing :Imo you should change points system for next seasons. This is just too tight, if you fail for once, your chance is gone.

most consistent teams were at the top, like it should be. this just proved that the system works.
Quote from VTiRacing :Imo you should change points system for next seasons. This is just too tight, if you fail for once, your chance is gone.

Yup, without our DNF at Aston we would have won championship. Lost 45 points and finished 18 adrift.
Quote from vipex123 :Yup, without our DNF at Aston we would have won championship. Lost 45 points and finished 18 adrift.

Well.. rage quitting shouldn't be rewarded, should it? And you only lost about 19 points for that "DNF". Anyway, thanks to spdo#1/Vires#1 for the season. It was certainly exciting.

@VTiRacing: We also had a race (at WE1r) where we just finished sixth due to the SG penalty. It's not like you were the only ones that failed. The points system - similar to the one in F1 from 2003-2009 - is benefitting consistency. And at the end it was just one point that decided the championship. I think you can't blame the points system for spdo not being champion.
good season guys.. now, when is the next one?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG