The online racing simulator
An evening playing with LFS + SlowmoVideo
(1 post, started )
What you're about to see is the result of an evening of playing around with LFS, Openshot and more importantly SlowmoVideo. It's not tidy, and it's really rough, and I've totally overrun the 3 hours I was going to spend on it (and no more )

I will say this - no more video making for TAA I don't have the patience for this shit! I have a new found respect for you all! I'll be sticking to programming in future

Anyway, the video is artifically slowed down and time is manipulated using SlowmoVideo. The benefit you get over slowing it down outside of LFS, is the pure control you can have over the timeline. Don't pay much attention to the artifacts in one section where I really fiddled with the time and slowed it down non-linearly - those can be cleaned up with sufficient time or skills - I only spent an hour or so getting rid of the worst bits, and the non-linear time fiddle was by far the worst.

However I do hope that someone else sees whats capable with SlowmoVideo and has a play with it. It's interesting software. I will warn you that it is a little crash happy - thats the only downside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY84S9w_Eq0&hd=1

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG