The online racing simulator
Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
(53 posts, started )
Forza Horizon - Xbox 360

Anyone else excited for this game?!

TDU3 anyone? A shame it's unlikely to come out on PC

Quote :According to the site, which pulled the information from the latest issue of GamePro Germany, the game will maintain the physics from Forza 4, but optimized for off-road as there will be 65 types of terrain ranging from mud and gravel to grass and asphalt.

It’s an open-world racer with dynamic day and night cycles, and takes place in Colorado – as you can see via the screenshots below. Looks a bit like Route 550 to us.

The game will also contain gas stations, paint shops, car dealerships and players can race various vehicles in the game, including a plane.

According to Forza Life, the game is slated for release on October 23, 2012.

Expect more information on the racer Monday during Microsoft’s press event at E3.

Pictures can be found here,

http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/0 ... on-shots-details-surface/
#2 - Hahmo
we release a game so we can ban it from yo!
Wtf is wrong with Forza. Airplanes. They're bringing this game to an all new level of arcade.
I am waiting for this game to be published. I hope they do a good job making a TDU with realistic physics, and above all, I hope they get out of the game like 200 cars, so you really have to take care and improve your current car instead of getting a new one every day
Quote from Bmxtwins :Wtf is wrong with Forza. Airplanes. They're bringing this game to an all new level of arcade.

I guess it means you race against an airplane, maybe in a sort of Top Gear challenge.

Hope they include all the cars from Forza 4 (incl. DLCs :schwitz
#6 - JJ72
really looking forward to it. fills the void that TDU2 left out.

(what's wrong with open world semi arcade?)
Very much looking Forward to this, i don't mind if the handling is arcadis as long as its drivable TDU 2 was soo bad i was scared the Open world driving genre would cease to exist.

Forzas handling is good for open world driving with controller so it should be good, also they have a good sound engine even if its exaggerated.

If they can add all the cars from Forza 4 on it this game it will be perfect.
Quote from Mustafur :

If they can add all the cars from Forza 4 on it this game it will be perfect.

theey carry over models from previous games... then make you pay for the nw ones that should be ttheir in their place.
#10 - JJ72
night and semi offroading...buying!
Looks really good. Cant wait for it.
im liking that pic. Ward Rd
Nice, I don't have x360 but I am jealous already.

Just a little reminder that all official screenshots are photoshoped.
TDU with proper physics and graphics? That might be fun. It better be.
The physics look kind of the same, the only concern I have is the level of customisation. Hopefully we will still be able to paint our cars and tune them the same way we would in the other games.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The physics look kind of the same, the only concern I have is the level of customisation. Hopefully we will still be able to paint our cars and tune them the same way we would in the other games.

It has been said on the official Forza Motorsport site that there will be tuning etc.

Quote :The Horizon Festival is also the hub around which Forza Horizon revolves. Go here to buy or sell cars to and from your personal collection; design and paint the cars you own using Forza’s incredibly flexible livery editor; upgrade your cars to take them to the next level of performance; upload your automotive masterpieces and browse your friends’ in-game creations.

Also here is a HD video of the gameplay,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=ku6qK1jaWAg
I know it's something silly to fret over, but it's appears that this is the NFS style open world (where there's lots of roads to choose but they're all bound by guard grails, berms, etc) as opposed to the TDU style open world (where it's actually open), and that really bothers me. It's very nitpicky of me, but that enclosure effect irks me enough to kill the realism.
Pretty sure it isn't. (Hence the emphasis on the many different types of terrain/surfaces)
Any word on how big the map is?
Isn't the Xbox 360 a bit too old to make new games for?

It just seems that the machine is outdated.
Um i watched that entire video and they didn't mention once about Multiplayer Free roam, if they miss this I won't bother getting it.

It would be basically suicidal not to add multiplayer free roam, because the need for speed genre is tired and old.

Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG