The online racing simulator
Problem with s2 unlock
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Navid
Problem with s2 unlock
Hi friends
I have unlocked my lfs s2 but after i quit the game and came back again it was demo, it happend 2 time for me ( changing from licensed to demo player automatically ) what's wrong on my pc?!!
Regards
I can't think what it could be other than if you exit the game with alt+f4?
maybe try entering an online game after the unlock to confirm it all on lfsworld
good luck
#3 - Navid
Thanks for your attention
As i remember I didn't quit it with Alt+F4, i try later maybe it'll be ok next time.
#4 - amp88
What Operating System are you running and where did you install LFS on your machine?

If you're running a Windows version with UAC (e.g. Vista or 7) and you installed to "Program Files" then running LFS normally will mean you don't have write permission to the LFS folder. That means an unlock won't "stick" because it can't be written to the file system. There are 2 solutions: Run LFS as an administrator (not recommended) or move/re-install LFS to a 'safe' location where you have write permissions even as an ordinary user (e.g. C:/Games/LFS).
I had this once with a Windows 7 update.
You might have just updated your system?

Otherwise the joining a game option should do the trick I guess.
(I don't know if you can have a .CFG file that can overwrite standard config. Else it might be this if you created a .CFG file)

EDIT: Above post is probably the right answer though...
But will it work if you unlock once as admin and then use with a normal user account?
#7 - amp88
Quote from NotAnIllusion :But will it work if you unlock once as admin and then use with a normal user account?

I don't know, but even if it did you would run into problems with more functionality (such as saving setups and downloading skins) which requires write permission in the LFS directory.
#8 - Navid
Thanks for your helps friends
It's XP, i found my lfs folder is read only, problem solved after i changed it to normal folder!

Problem with s2 unlock
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG