The online racing simulator
.Decals.Sponsors.Stickers.Graphics.Logos.
I don't think there's a collective thread for all the decals.
People should share their decals in this thread only to keep things organized.

Here is the 45 spec decals collection:

click the pic or Go to 45Spec Photobucket account.

click the pic or Go to MediaFire here:

I also wanted to share some of my designs from a tribal study session i held:

For the people who are not familiar with vector programs like illustrator: You can open Illustrator and Photoshop side by side, select any object in illustrator. Ctrl + C it, then switch to your Photoshop document, and CTRL + V. You can import any vector object into Photoshop without loosing quality. If you import it as smart object, you'll be able to resize the object too.

I designed these for an s13 platform with the idea that people would have to go in and do the "manual" picking of the elements themselves, and not simply grab n paste the whole design onto xrt for example. Hence the full blown eps. I think it still gives enough creative freedom to create very different looking skins, and for people who don't have the skill of drawing, design and technical skill, they are not limited now to those setbacks. They now have 5 designs to pick from. Saved them separately.
Brilliant collection there Oka, thanks for sharing!
Hey Dal. Yeah i thought lfsforum could use a thread like that. And you know im not greedy, just wanted people to have some propper material to make skins with.

Cheerio...

So designdudes is ? lol
Not bad, some of them look really good. Might use them someday.
Some(Most)... Might(Must)... khehkhe

Remember; fair use policy!
they are really lovely, altough it is a pain to attempt to download them all from photobucket, not really a fan of it

any chance for a zipped file with all the logos, please?
No sorry, not for the logo decals. I add them as I create them. What u ask would mean i'd have to update the archive, each time I create something new.

You don't have an archive of all the logos on brandsoftheworld do you? Maybe some day, if I ever stop making these.
Quote from OkaChan :No sorry, not for the logo decals. I add them as I create them. What u ask would mean i'd have to update the archive, each time I create something new.

You don't have an archive of all the logos on brandsoftheworld do you? Maybe some day, if I ever stop making these.

It's ok, was just looking if there was a pack of atleast some of the logos, but I see what you mean.

And to be honest, posting them to dropbox, or some other host would be a bit better for people who really can't use the photobucket interface/lag issues. But do as you wish, I'll try to struggle downloading the logos
Decals
Great job Chris, thank you very much and keep them coming.
Hi,
I guess i'll drop my "Zixelpacks" in here aswell just to make them slightly easier to find for people who maybe only browse this forum.

Contains alot of random drift/racing/tuneshop stickers & logos that i made a while back.

A preview of what to expect in these packs, this is from pack 10:

Pack 1
Download pack 1
Pack 2
Download pack 2
Pack 3
Download pack 3
Pack 4
Download pack 4
Pack 5
Download pack 5
Pack 6
Download pack 6
Pack 7
Download pack 7
Pack 8
Download pack 8
Pack 9
Download pack 9
Pack 10
Download pack 10

Enjoy.
Thank you Zixel. Excellent addition to the thread.
holy cow this is an amazing collection! ive seen 4 or 5 that i can use on the skin im working on right now that i wasn't able to find anywhere else! and ive been looking for good Kei office ones forever. thanks a ton for sharing these! ill add a few ive made later on
love everyone's work. much appreciated stuff here! big shouts to the creators!
Nice collection. Ill use em.
I want the drift graphics .... anyways got the decals nice work
Sorry to bump, but yeah are you still able to re-upload the drift graphics Okachan? would be much apreciated!
Some shirtstuckedin PNG's i made awhile ago, I've also remade some of the touge automotive stickers, enjoy!

<Very hard to see because its white

Touge Automotive

nice, i actually have a few of those shirtstuckedin stickers. purple and silver flake once

p.s. I updated the link in my post
Thank u very much for re-uploading the drift decals
Link for drift graphics down again (sry for double post)
pls can do new links plz

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG