The online racing simulator
Anyone into paintballing?
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is anybody on here who's into paintballing a little or a lot

A few months ago, after occasionally paintballing for 2 or so years, got my first gun, an empire BT-4 Omega, a great starter gun I must say. With it I got a 4500psi HPA tank, good ol' gravity fed hopper, mask, pods+pod pack, and a remote line, because its a heavy gun. I'm currently saving up for an apex barrel, then after that, an e-trigger and rip clip loader. Then after that, I'm looking into a speedball gun.

Discuss!

Zay
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Zay :Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is anybody on here who's into paintballing a little or a lot

A few months ago, after occasionally paintballing for 2 or so years, got my first gun, an empire BT-4 Omega, a great starter gun I must say. With it I got a 4500psi HPA tank, good ol' gravity fed hopper, mask, pods+pod pack, and a remote line, because its a heavy gun. I'm currently saving up for an apex barrel, then after that, an e-trigger and rip clip loader. Then after that, I'm looking into a speedball gun.

Discuss!

Zay

Nah, too expensive.

Also, the one time I did it, I'm pretty sure I didn't have more hits than I have hands.
#4 - Zay
Quote from brandons48 :I went paintballing a while a go, managed to go the whole day without being shot!

Haven't been since, would be good to be able to go regularly with all the good gear and stuff.

But this thread reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_z2CA-o13U&feature=share

Awesome stuff.

It'd be nice to go a day without getting shot once Then again, once you get more into it and become better at it and start playing against better players you get shot an awful lot, which I really don't mind, its part of the sport.

Most painful shot I've ever taken was a point blank shot to the side of the neck when a guy bunkered me, massive welt.
I used to paintball every now and again, but is not really that popular out here, and ofc noone can have their own paintball guns. No BBs, or Airsoft either. Kinda got tired of the same place and somewhat gave it up. Still love it though.

My worst hit was three to my back from about 6 feet away. I went for a flag and the whole enemy team just rose up and demolished me. I even had paint through my helmet into my mouth.
Quote from jrd.racer :I even had paint through my helmet into my mouth.

I always wore a bandana over my face when I played. Kept the paint out of my mouth and helped keep my breath from fogging up the mask, too.

I used to play quite a bit with some old friends. We usually opted to go to the woods instead of established courses because the places in the Toronto area are all crap. Was fun when I was young... now at the ripe old age of 25 I'm too old and broken for fun.
#7 - JJ72
paint ball???? pfff....real men play Nerf guns!

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG