The online racing simulator
2012 Ice Hockey World Championship
(70 posts, started )
Another riot coming in?
Quote from -NightFly- :Another riot coming in?

You should see the commercials that ran in Canada after Vancouver got knocked out of the playoffs this year; making fun of Vancouver and telling them not to riot again. Good stuff
Quote from MAGGOT :Yes, but Hockey is still our sport!

Very well you did in quarterfinals indeed
What will Slovak do after winning over the Czech?
Turns off the Xbox and go to sleep

Anyway, I will not regret If we lose.
Slovakian team is very good and they also play for dead hockey players.
under 2hours to the game
#56 - Dmt
silence after hat trick
So quiet in this thread. Have all the Finns jumped off a bridge?
So we got finally to final. Yeah! Really nice hockey from our players last third
Quote from Kalev EST :So quiet in this thread. Have all the Finns jumped off a bridge?

Haha, yeah, suddenly silence.

We'll meet dem in the loser match, let's see who gets what. If i were finnish, i'd prefer potatoes, because you can't eat much of bronze.
Sorry, was at work, just heard the news.
POO!
Slovaks have interesting names. Satan is old news but one guy is called Baranka.

Good game today. I hope they can beat Russia but it's going to be very hard.
Quote from Kalev EST :Slovaks have interesting names. Satan is old news but one guy is called Baranka.

Care to enlighten me a little?
It's actually Šatan and it's pronounced something like [shatan]

BTW, we have a team full of young players, nobody expected this. The Russians play extremely well this tournament, we ALMOST don't stand a chance
Quote from Kid222 :Care to enlighten me a little?

Barankas (and it's not an Estonian thing, I checked, they're called like that in English too, also Russian).

Quote from Nadeo4441 :It's actually Šatan and it's pronounced something like [shatan]

Yes, yes, everyone knows that. But still there's "Satan" on the back of his jersey. New Jersey Devils really should have signed him at one point. I mean think of the revenue from selling all those jersey alone , not to mention he was a great player (still is but old).
e.g. Starosta means mayor in Slovak. And Tenkrat in czech means Once upon a time. Nice names
Barankas? Bagels..?
Quote from Hahmo :Barankas? Bagels..?

They're a kind of bagels, only small and hard. (that's what she said)
Omg...people don't know what barankas are...
Quote from -NightFly- :Omg...people don't know what barankas are...

so what is baranka? i have no idea what are you estonians talking about.

2012 Ice Hockey World Championship
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG