The online racing simulator
I lost my job today
(18 posts, started )
I lost my job today
No sweat off their sac.
Replaced the same day.
You want me to make everything right with all the computers?
Sure thing.
What an insightful story in the general direction of LFS.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :What an insightful story in the general direction of LFS.

You are right.
It was stupid.
Not like anyone would care about me.
I'm just a guy with random access to voucher codes.
S2 users just don't understand.
Back to the bottle for me.
Posting about taking revenge by melting their data, on a public forum, is probably not your wisest move either

You're not the first person to lose your job, if you have skills and the will, you'll find another. Good luck with your search!
Quote from dynofiend :Posting about taking revenge by melting their data, on a public forum, is probably not your wisest move either

You're not the first person to lose your job, if you have skills and the will, you'll find another. Good luck with your search!

Sorry you were uncomfortable with those statements I made.
I take all that back.
I have not been myself.
It almost reads like Haikus
Quote from Crashgate3 :It almost reads like Haikus

When I first clicked on that sig link I thought it would be your band.
But thanks I am listening.
I will post like this.
From this day forward.
Don't look at me too funny.
Or I'll look at you funny.
Would that be funny?
I don't think it would.
I might be wrong.

Quote from Cornys :I will post like this.
From this day forward.
Don't look at me too funny.
Or I'll look at you funny.
Would that be funny?
I don't think it would.
I might be wrong.

I didn't realize or realise that I was annoying someone. I will post like this from now on. That was how trolls post BTW. Me being a green goblin myself, I tend to go on and on about every four words and think that maybe there should be a new line started. I just felt my phone vibrate on my desk but no call or messages. Go figure. This phone of mine does not make a loud racket while vibrating. But it sure is loud with the ringer. The ringer BTW is the actual start up of Super Mario Brothers 3. When Mario first enters the world. I have a problem pronouncing world and I am very self-conscious about it. I think I have it down now though.
Lert's American cousin?
Since maybe like the Middle Ages, there have been many differing opinions about

hustle and bustle. This cannot be denied. It is my intention to sit down and play video

games for several hours.

First, moving around quickly, and with purpose, is a true sign of character.

Secondarily, bustle(e.g. hustle) yields more product for the working types. "Hustle and

bustle are like my right and left arms," said Li'l Spicy in his famous "Hustle and Bustle

Are Like My Right and Left Arms" speech. Webster's defines bustle as "excited and

often noisy activity; a stir." A stir, indeed. Finally, sometimes gross stuff can be funny.

In conclusion, I think I have done a great job illustrating the

many differing opinions about hustle and bustle, may they both rest in peace.
Quote from CheerioDM :I didn't realize or realise that I was annoying someone. I will post like this from now on. That was how trolls post BTW. Me being a green goblin myself, I tend to go on and on about every four words and think that maybe there should be a new line started. I just felt my phone vibrate on my desk but no call or messages. Go figure. This phone of mine does not make a loud racket while vibrating. But it sure is loud with the ringer. The ringer BTW is the actual start up of Super Mario Brothers 3. When Mario first enters the world. I have a problem pronouncing world and I am very self-conscious about it. I think I have it down now though.

Naw, I took no offence, nor was the posting style annoying me . Just thought it was a courious way of writing out a post. Your right to the point and gets on with it. It's quite effective.
Didn't have to move this contributor's thread to the back of the bus.
But it does belong here no matter what I think of that.:bitehard3
This is very off topic.
I may not be able to fulfill all requests.
Nothing to do with LFS.
Just very off topic.
OMG
#14 - PoVo
Well, you're unlucky I guess and you didn't deserve it. The fact that you gave Demo players a chance to play S2 shows that you are a generous person and maybe you were too nice to your employers?
Oh well.
Now you have more time.
To play LFS.
And post.
On LFSforum.
Quote from Bose321 :Oh well.
Now you have more time.
To play LFS.
And post.
On LFSforum

Please..
So I guess I've found something.
I found my nomination for this year's LFS Oddball Award.
I was thinking exactly the same!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

I lost my job today
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG