The online racing simulator
Thanks, mate! Glad you noticed it
Quote from BlueFlame :But Schumacher and Prost aren't a problem for you?

Khm, no one is praising them.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Couldn't agree more with Simon, thats a nice video but Senna and his "great jobs" became such a cult, considering that he even died in a racing incident leaves fanboys shaking in epilepsy with foam dropping from their mouths and saying nothing but "senna greatest", "senna best", "senna never did mistakes"...
I just watched the 1985 qualifying and Senna whilst being in the way doesn't do anything that I haven't seen before. We saw it with Coulthard and Kovalainen in 2008 almost a carbon copy, with Coulthard turning in on Heikki at the Anthony Noghes chicane. So I wouldn't call this dirty play or cheating.

As for Warwick getting vetoed I'd love to see a source.
#31 - CSF
#33 - CSF
Yes thats right, Senna clearly was so concerned about Lotus downward spiral and Derek's own career he let him go off to BRABHAM where he didn't score a single point. He was so concerned he put his own career prospects on hold to stay with a team that was on such a downward spiral that he only scored 4 more wins and battled for the title in both 86 and 87.
-
Quote from SCA-F1 :
I hope that any smart Senna fans reading this will use BlueFlame's ignorant bias as a catalyst to make some real research =)

Edit: I don't expect to convert every Senna fan in the world, I'm just enlightening you a lot of stories are falsely misrepresented whilst other great drivers have been totally forgotten in his shadow. When Schumacher does it, it's cheating. When Senna does it, it's genius.

Ignorant bias. I find this laughable.

My opinion questions yours so you resort to abuse, low level bickering and get angry about it. Obviously you despise Senna indefinitely, that's obvious. If the veto really happened like you seem to think, why were Warwick and Senna friends up until Senna died?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Because you know it's true.

Ignorant bias, yet I'm not the one feeling the need to comment on a Senna tribute video about all the negative things that happened.

Everyone of us does stupid shit nobody was saying that Senna hadn't done anything wrong in his life anyway, so why SCA-F1 felt the need to come in here suggesting that people were praising Senna as a saint is beyond me. It's obviously some fall-out hangover he has over peoples views after watching the Senna movie. (Which I agree with to an extent incidentally)
Let's be realistic and shut everyone up.

Everyone who is/was in Formula 1 has done at least one or more unfair/stupid things to get there and also whilst being there.

Or completely Loaded with money.
Quote from dennis93 :let's be realistic and shut everyone up.

Everyone who is/was in formula 1 has done at least one or more unfair/stupid things to get there and also whilst being there.

Or completely loaded with money.

+1
-
Very nice video!
I like it.
Quote from CSF :Yes thats right, Senna clearly was so concerned about Lotus downward spiral and Derek's own career he let him go off to BRABHAM where he didn't score a single point. He was so concerned he put his own career prospects on hold to stay with a team that was on such a downward spiral that he only scored 4 more wins and battled for the title in both 86 and 87.

Just for your information - Lotus were in no position financially to support two front running cars in that period. Nakajima joining also made Honda happier and possibly helped Lotus in their power battle with Williams at the time. I'm not saying this was Senna's doing - just what happened and another point of view. If anything it was Peter Warr who realised that Derek joining was not the best thing and that he desperately needed to hang onto Senna.
Great post there, Simon. I totally agree.
You assume I'm a Senna fanboi. You assume. You don't know.

Rule 1356 - Defend anyone via an internet medium and you'll be regarded as one of their fanboys.
Quote from PateDriver :Very nice video!
I like it.

Thanks, mate. I am glad you like it. Also thanks to Simon
#44 - CSF
Quote from vipex123 :Just for your information - Lotus were in no position financially to support two front running cars in that period. Nakajima joining also made Honda happier and possibly helped Lotus in their power battle with Williams at the time. I'm not saying this was Senna's doing - just what happened and another point of view. If anything it was Peter Warr who realised that Derek joining was not the best thing and that he desperately needed to hang onto Senna.

No it wasn't Peter Warr, it was Senna. As Senna was one of Honda's golden boys they threatened to withdraw engines if they didn't hire a Senna stooge over a driver Senna thought could challenge him. It's the same reason Nakajima joined in 87 and Piquet replaced Senna when he went to McLaren, because Piquet was another Honda golden boy. The real decline started in 88 when they designed a poor car, and Honda withdrew their support to focus on McLaren at the end of that season.
I like the viedo, it was a good tribute and showed the reasons why people did love him as a racing driver and why he is still revered to this day.

On the subject though of what happened during his career I think it comes simply to what a driver does on and off the track can tarnish and diminish their reputation however it does not effect the love people have to see them race. Yes Senna did things wrong and many questionable things, tried to engineer situation in teams etc. but on his day he was a phenominal and an amazing driver and that is all that should matter.
Thanks Greboth

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG