The online racing simulator
Black ops 2
(32 posts, started )
Black ops 2
Bf3>cod
Trailer sucked reminds me of the futuristic bf
#2 - Hahmo
It looks terrible.. Won't be buying.. Gotta agree on the BF3>CoD part
I've only seen 3 'leaked' screenshots but it look some kind of BF2142 on console graph.. I forgot CoD IS a console game.

Anyway, got a link to the trailer? Interested in seeing how bad it is.
#4 - DeKo
I agree that the last few CoD's back to 4 have been poor (not counting zombies mode), but it seems to be the cool thing now on the internet to ridicule CoD every chance you get, making up your mind on BO2 before you even watch the trailer, see any gameplay, details, anything. I'm gonna give it a chance, I will buy it for the zombies mode, for having a laugh with mates playing a few games of Domination, and who knows, I might actually have a little fun with it.

I play as much BF3 as the next guy, but being a fanboy really limits your options. Why not give things a chance, rather than completely dismiss it? This is a release trailer, it isn't gameplay, it's just a couple of handpicked moments from the story mode that look good in a video. Taking anything from it is pointless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY
Oh dear lord... I wish I didn't click that link.

They basicly stole key elements from BF3 (they seem to have even copied the jet dogfight part :razz and BF 2142 and gave it some CoD twist.

I wish the gameplay and campaign also get a changed, looks like the same old same old, just in the future.
#6 - DeKo
Realistically, who decides on the Campaign whether to buy BF3 or CoD? I think I got to the second mission of the story mode in Battlefield, it's absolutely terrible, but I play it for the MP. Same with CoD, it's a 6 hour distraction with the odd epic set piece, but it's not the reason to get the game.

You don't have to choose between BF and CoD you know, you can play and enjoy both.
I just tried to reply and tell honestly what i think about that the tank i saw ine the trailer looks exactly like the Battle Walker ine BF2142 and alot of the stuff in the trailer reminds me of Battlefield Game series , waited abit and saw your comment was declined... Hater gonna hate.
If you show a face as main caracter, that is bigger then the screen.... PUT SOME DETAILS IN IT...

oh wait a console game :/

Let's wait, but I highly doupt they play different then the last 5 games (especialy because better weapon = more power with less recoil)..... Hope BF2143 comes some time soon.
Anotherone?
And that's supposed to be 2025... wow.

Possible killstreak: Horse stampede.

Yeah, I expect that much stupidity.
#11 - DeKo
Quote from PMD9409 :And that's supposed to be 2025... wow.

Possible killstreak: Horse stampede.

Yeah, I expect that much stupidity.

Considering the story goes from 1980s all the way to 2025, does a horse in Afghanistan in the 80's seem stupid to you? Why are people reading into MP from a shitty 1 minute SP trailer?
I didn't put 2025 and horses together. Maybe I should have clarified the difference. Where it is showing the futuristic stuff is 2025 yes. The "Horse Stampede" killstreak is a sarcastic joke basing it off the dogs in previous games. There is no correlation, I thought seperating them would make that obvious.

As for "reading into" or judging, they are the ones that released a trailer for us to do this. It is what gets the pot stirred on the game and creates all the needless hype. I have no plans to purchase the game myself, mainly because of the repeats that have been released over the years. Yeah, they tried something different here, but are you going to tell me that those futuristic vehicles etc won't be in the MP? What would the MP be based on then?

Are we going to be able to "zap" people? Zombie horses? Futuristic zombies? I don't really care what all comes from it, but they are just asking us to speculate when they put stuff together like that in a trailer. If you don't want to speculate or poke jokes, that's fine, but don't try to take away the fun from the others that do.
looks like halo..
Well, all my diehard CoD frineds have agreed that it's going to take some really good explaining to get them to buy this one.
Quote from DeKo :Considering the story goes from 1980s all the way to 2025, does a horse in Afghanistan in the 80's seem stupid to you? Why are people reading into MP from a shitty 1 minute SP trailer?

As you sayed, they have been in the past a lot of times and it didn't make a difference. It is still the same old graphic and physics engine . It's still the same stile. I would wait till more info comes but this is call of duty.

I bet here at the first page for 10€ with you: The MP will have perks (at least something like stealth). The MP will have prittey much the same wepon feel like the last 5 COD's. You will not be able to fly any of the jets etc. in MP and SP. You will not be able to get into a driving vehicle in MP. You will not be able to break anything else then windows etc. (micro destruction) in MP. You will crash at least 3 times in SP in Helicopter/Jet/Car whatever similar thing they may copy from another game. No MP game mode will have more walkable area then the first base in the game mode rush in BF3 (any map). There will be no more players then 16 in total for console
OMG Horses.
I wonder how many times can they reuse that engine
Lol Halo
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I wonder how many times can they reuse that engine

even halo changed theirs once :P
Actually this is the only COD that is a little bit interesting...
I mean FINALLY they try to make something a little bit different!
But I miss BF2142 This is a was a really great, original FPS with super innovative modes. I hope they'll do a 2143...
COD has gone the same line as Apple. Buy the new over priced product to get few extra features. Personally, I enjoyed the first MW. Everything after that is horrible piece of
I find black ops to be a fun console multiplayer shooting game, but this just looks weird.
I thought Modern Warfare was supposed to be the high tech stuff whilst black ops was a bit more gritty and simple.
Seems like they just made "Post-modern warfare".
Quote from hazaky :COD has gone the same line as Apple. Buy the new over priced product to get few extra features. Personally, I enjoyed the first MW. Everything after that is horrible piece of

You just crossed the line there. How dare you to compare Apple with CoD?! Apple never has new features.

On a less serious note:

Treyarch is saying they will make use of DX11 features, have improved textures and better sounds.

I bet they forgot to use them in the trailer...

inb4fanboys
Quote from Bose321 :You just crossed the line there. How dare you to compare Apple with CoD?! Apple never has new features.

On a less serious note:

Treyarch is saying they will make use of DX11 features, have improved textures and better sounds.

I bet they forgot to use them in the trailer...

inb4fanboys

Right now they will just take use of DX11. In Black Ops 3 we will see slightly higher res. textures.
Graphics quality is like lfs to iracing or bf3 to cod

Black ops 2
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG