The online racing simulator
Who registered Live for Speed on facebook?
(17 posts, closed, started )
I dont know who created this but, if i understand what you ask, its a facebook page that anyone can create. Its not an account.
Someone is admin and can give admin rights on everyone he wants.
#4 - PoVo
Quote from englishlord :I think it's an autogenerated wikipedia related thing rather than anything someone runs.

Indeed.

Quote :Description above from the Wikipedia article Live for Speed, licensed under CC-BY-SA full list of contributors here. Community Pages are not affiliated with, or endorsed by, anyone associated with the topic.

Quote from englishlord :I think it's an autogenerated wikipedia related thing rather than anything someone runs.

http://www.facebook.com/LiveForSpeed this is the sorta page that people actually run.

I suggest that Victor should create an official fan page created by the developers of LFS.

Because that one you link is kinda posting about their vob mods on page which other facebook users who played or thinking to have LFS that they can have a real cars on LFS from my point of view.

Hopefully there will be a stats integrated app in facebook which is more good at the community
If this is Scawens real profile, he already listed it as his bussines. So he should know about this page.
Probably S3 finished, now going to do some marketing. ? : )
Yep, that is auto-generated. You guys should create a new LFS fanpage and post links everywhere, lfs.net, a banner on lfsforum and so on...
Thanks for the replies. It's just that I tried to sign up with the business name "Live for Speed" but then facebook complained that it's already in use (quite expected) and linked to the generated page I pasted in the OP. So if that's not an account, but if it does cause the name "Live for Speed" to be occupied, then I wonder if it's possible to get a hold of that name again.
Quote from Victor :Thanks for the replies. It's just that I tried to sign up with the business name "Live for Speed" but then facebook complained that it's already in use (quite expected) and linked to the generated page I pasted in the OP. So if that's not an account, but if it does cause the name "Live for Speed" to be occupied, then I wonder if it's possible to get a hold of that name again.

yes just submit a report or something
#13 - PoVo
Quote from PoVo :You should know

we all do, let the babie have his bottle and all that...

also victor, all you gtta do is contact FB directly, once they notice that you're the rightful owner of the product... it should be too long until you have you're facebook aswell as here spammed with " W3 W@ntz $3 nowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!11!!!11one!!! "
Quote from theirishnoob :me... release S3 and you can have it*

* page might not actually be mine...

I just imagined Victor releasing S3* to you...

*A photo of the letters S and 3 being released from jail
mkay, i think this thread has surved its purpose. Closing it.
This thread is closed

(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG