The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2012 Browser Game
(261 posts, started )
Cant wait to get rid of Williams.
Damn it.. was debating between Mercedes and Lotus and picked Mercedes
Full williams team. Full fail
Yeah I'm another victim of the Williams fail.
Kept Rosberg but he didn't do very well on this one. Another crap result, I'm sure.
Lol I just did some calculations and before the race I was hoping for something like 800 points. Depending how it goes I'm looking to get something like 200 points...
Results are in.. lot of low scores

Thought I did badly but I jumped up to #1.. oh if only I'd went with Lotus instead of Merc
So I gained 3 places but somehow am like 300+/- points behind 1st when it was more like 80 points after China. What the hell?

Oh well.
Time to make some changes! And bets!
Ive totally forgot about this. Still running 13th LOL.
Pastor must finish for awesome points! Too bad for Senna though...

Looks like all my bets are wrong once again
Oh damn, forgot to change my team...
Typical.. As soon as I drop Maldonado, he goes on to win.
Quote from Tweaker :Cant wait to get rid of Williams.

Simply quoting this to point out I did not get rid of my Maldonado

Too bad I did not get rid of Senna...
Maldonado, Heikki, Williams & Lotus should make some good points
Some decent points this race for once... up 4 into 11th position which is a long way out from the 1st position I was in this time last year :/

Race manager aside, I was so happy to see Maldonado hold off Alonso with that seriously impressive drive. His emotion after he parked his car was almost tangible... brilliant race.
browser game - i can play from internet explorer?
Bonus question is up, pretty straightforward and logical one this time thank god
It's up a bit early, race isn't until a week on Sunday
Just in case you have not answered the bonus question (that was posted a week ago) you still have until 19:59:59, Wednesday 23rd May, 2012 (CET) TODAY to answer it and get some extra monies
http://www.f1racemanager.com/bonusquestion.asp
So the first prac sessions are done. Now it might be a good time to make some changes if you are afraid you will forget. The last moment to make changes ends 1 hour before quali starts on saturday. Also remember to make the bets!

I think I'll stick with my full williams combo. Although senna doesn't good for my points prospects...
Quote from Hyperactive :So the first prac sessions are done. Now it might be a good time to make some changes if you are afraid you will forget. The last moment to make changes ends 1 hour before quali starts on saturday. Also remember to make the bets!

I think I'll stick with my full williams combo. Although senna doesn't good for my points prospects...

Tough race for you I guess, haha!

Not that great for me either but what a result for Mark!!! I was ecstatic to say the least as he crossed the line.. Nail-biter finish too
Yup, good race! My drivers went ok (Alonso and Kovalainen), but the teams were crap (Williams and Caterham).

We'll see.

Oh and I forgot to bet...
Meh... dumped Mercedes for Lotus which didn't work out too well, but at least I picked the right Williams driver (Senna)
Maldonado looks like it's either win or dnf. Maybe next race is win.

...And I only got one bet correct

F1 Race Manager 2012 Browser Game
(261 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG