The online racing simulator
why I banned?
(42 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
why I banned?
T&C's dont mention a complete ban for individual server behavior???

If I wants to crash on cruise servers thats my choice, the server bans me, not you>

turn my account back on.

E;

Quote : Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

Oh, LoL

------------------------------------------

must.kill.cruisers. >8-)
#2 - Hahmo
what
#3 - CSU1
You was banned? Looks like LFS forum infraction blabla.
#5 - CSU1
Quote from cargame.nl :You was banned? Looks like LFS forum infraction blabla.

Where?

It sayes "username not online" XD
#6 - dadge
How selfish of the rest of the drivers in the server. I mean, they set up a cruise server and you just wanna wreck in it.
Take your oil freckle tits. Maybe if you were less of a knob on the server, you wouldn't be throwing your hissy fit on here.
#7 - CSU1
Quote from dadge :How selfish of the rest of the drivers in the server. I mean, they set up a cruise server and you just wanna wreck in it.
Take your oil freckle tits. Maybe if you were less of a knob on the server, you wouldn't be throwing your hissy fit on here.

Damn cruisers have ruined this sim - every last one of them hacks el wacko-hacko style

Tis gone to $hit anyway, bloody hackers everywhere and dev's couldn't give a rats arse
Good for you sir.

Maybe you're in the wrong.
#9 - dadge
Quote from CSU1 :Damn WRECKERS have ruined this sim - every last one of them wrecks el wacko-wrecko style

Tis gone to $hit anyway, bloody wreckers everywhere and dev's do give a rats arse

fixed
#10 - CSU1
I'm well-hung.
if i remember good cruise servers dont likes crashers
An automated system has pwned you.

That's about as low as you can get on the internet.
Quote from CSU1 :Where?

It sayes "username not online" XD

OK.. Let me reset myself.

What the f. is this about. You are banned where, how and what does that E. quote has to do with it?
Quote from cargame.nl :What the f. is this about. You are banned where, how and what does that E. quote has to do with it?

Was seen wrecking in cruise servers earlier, resulting in a ban(s). That probably triggered the LFS global ban causing his account to be locked out from online gameplay.

Not quite sure what he was up to in all these servers, but thats quite a varied online history.

From what I've read in the forums LFS does give out a warning before the account gets globally banned.

Appaling behaviour and logic from the OP.
Well, it's what you make of it. It's a sim if you wish, it's a playground if you want it to be. Unless you make some friends and decide what LFS is, you can call it anything. And that is the beauty of LFS.
#17 - CSU1
Quote from Ingolf :Well, it's what you make of it. It's a sim if you wish, it's a playground if you want it to be. Unless you make some friends and decide what LFS is, you can call it anything. And that is the beuty of LFS.

Nicely written

Becky - yes, yes - jump on the slagging n00b wagon, well done!

Ignorance is bliss as they say!... ignorance is nirvana compared paid work too

I understand you all fail so much you want us to fail too, but why not give us the option to help?...get onto that narcissistic knob-jockey and sell something before the wheels come off imo.
*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT
Please excuse my coulorful language I'm Irish

EDIT*EDIT*EDIT
Please excuse my coulerful language I'm Irish
ALL I WANT IS I A CLEAN RACE

----------------------------------

I've made 'how to spot hackers' threads, asked, questioned...but the general consensus seems to be round here 'see no evil, speak no evil, I've heard no evil... and, if I trust the racer aside me I'm ok cause the negligent vvankers of devs say it ok because we all fail together.

We need SOME sort of anti-cheat in place (or at very least an update to show anti-cheat progress).

TBveryH, and quite frankly I took it upon my (neanderthal) self to go all out WAR >8-) AGAINST CRUISERS:

$cruisers = 'die';

...I've been round quite a while and as above ^^ I simply feel it's all going pear shaped and I'm concerned, that's all, sorry for my concern.
Quote from CSU1 :We need SOME sort of anti-cheat in place (or at very least an update to show anti-cheat progress).

As Dennis pointed out in the other thread, if you spot an exploit or have proof of hacking/cheating - let the devs know. Also get in touch with the server owners (cargame.nl if you saw hackers his servers, etc.) so appropriate action could be taken.

At least then you know that the Devs are aware of the specific cheat/hack and that the server owner(s) are likely to ban the user(s) form their servers (assuming there is enough evidence to warrant a ban).

Publicising a cheat/hack that you see in a server in the LFS Forum is probably not a good thing since others might attempt to use the exploit themselves.

Just saying "What is being done to counter current exploits?" won't do much good.

Quote from CSU1 :Damn cruisers have ruined this sim - every last one of them hacks el wacko-hacko style

Ok.
Quote from CSU1 :Nicely written

Becky - yes, yes - jump on the slagging n00b wagon, well done!

Ignorance is bliss as they say!... ignorance is nirvana compared paid work too

I understand you all fail so much you want us to fail too, but why not give us the option to help?...get onto that narcissistic knob-jockey and sell something before the wheels come off imo.
*EDIT*EDIT*EDIT
Please excuse my coulorful language I'm Irish

EDIT*EDIT*EDIT
Please excuse my coulerful language I'm Irish
ALL I WANT IS I A CLEAN RACE

----------------------------------

I've made 'how to spot hackers' threads, asked, questioned...but the general consensus seems to be round here 'see no evil, speak no evil, I've heard no evil... and, if I trust the racer aside me I'm ok cause the negligent vvankers of devs say it ok because we all fail together.

We need SOME sort of anti-cheat in place (or at very least an update to show anti-cheat progress).

TBveryH, and quite frankly I took it upon my (neanderthal) self to go all out WAR >8-) AGAINST CRUISERS:

$cruisers = 'die';

...I've been round quite a while and as above ^^ I simply feel it's all going pear shaped and I'm concerned, that's all, sorry for my concern.

But this is the same logic that has seen our countries go to war against people with towels on their head because a different group of people flew a plane in to a building owned by a bank. Are you really sure you want to perpetuate that level of stupidity?

After all you call me stupid for not taking part in your "war on decent and honest players in a particular sub-set of the community", surely I am allowed to call you stupid in return for suggesting that you at least direct your protest at the people who are - in your own eyes - responsible.

Why not email the devs with a replay file and a brief description containing the username, lap number and nature of the exploit?

Scawen and Victor are dead easy to reach: just their name followed by @lfs.net. Eric not so much, I have no idea what Eric's email is. I don't even know if his under-volcano lair is even internetted tbh.

You see, by sending details of the hack to, oh I dont know let's say the PROGRAMMER, he can work out the details of the exploit and remove it.

By yelling "OMG HACKERS HACKERS EVERYWHERE" and then crashing in to a bunch of very peculiar people who cruise with LFS (I cant figure it out myself, but whatever floats your boat) the Scawen can do **** all except - if he did what you demand - waste his time playing online like a police man at a speed trap waiting to see something he thinks may not be right.

And as I know from running the CTRA, 60% of drivers reports are because they needed to vent and not because they took the time to confirm their accused transgressor did anything wrong.

50% of those that are left file a report when they themselves are to blame, and of that remaining group most of the rest will be against the same driver - in this case, it'd be YOU.
Cruise servers are marked red on my online list, I don't have any problems with them...
Quote from CSU1 :I simply feel it's all going pear shaped and I'm concerned, that's all, sorry for my concern.

Don't be sorry for your concern, we share it while we wait ever longer for new physics and S3. Only be sorry for your holy crusade to impose your play-style on people who not only aren't interested in it, but have actively banded together to create a place where they don't have to partake in it
Quote from CSU1 :Damn cruisers have ruined this sim

I don't really understand how, This game was meant to be played online with other people, Who cares if some people made it into some kind of micro test drive game? I've cruised before, I didn't really find it any fun, So I just don't play it, Cruisers only ruin the game if you let them, There are tons of autocross/Drift/Race servers out there, Just blacklist what you don't want and move on, If all else fails, race alone and build setups.

It's people like you that don't understand LFS is a game, And it can be played many different ways and will be for different people's enjoyment.
I honestly do not understand why some people in this game/simulator get so mad over people who just want to jump on the track and drive a few laps with some friends. That's all that happens on a cruise server, theirs no secret conspiracy to ruin lfs and destroy all racing servers.

If you guys are scared of seeing a cruise server at the top of the server list then just turn cruise servers off. At the end of the day they're showing more people online on lfs that's all. And it's more income for the devs to develop the game.

To be frank some of the cruisers on cruise servers are some of the fastest drivers that you'll ever meet on lfs. I know some of you are going to flame me for saying this but it's the truth. Driving fast around a track with a bunch of objects all over the road is a hell of a lot harder than driving on a nice wide open track, especially when you have to deal with people driving in the other direction aswell.

For myself, i'm a member of LTC, and some of you who've seen me there back in the day will understand why I made the above statement about some cruisers being fast (don't want to sound big headed but I used to play this game alot). Anyway, LTC to me is not just about the cruise servers on LFS, we're actually a much, much bigger community than that, most of us have been gaming online for years and I can't count how many games some of us have played during that time but it's an insane amount. So, point being, most cruise servers are more about the community than the game. I for one have far more fun in teamspeak than in the game I'm playing.

Back to ontopic though. LTC also, magically, somehow manages to organise some of the biggest endurance races in LFS. Whenever LTC organises an endurance event (which none of you have probably seen if you have us disabled) we have 1 or 2 servers full for the 24 hours they last for. I, personally, find a 24 hour endurance race with a staggered start a lot more fun than a lot of these 3-5 lap quick race servers where everyone gets rammed off in the first corner.

At the end of the day there is no negative impact from having cruisers in the game. We're not nasty people, we're just people that jump on from time to time to enjoy the feel of the game and have a quick blast around the track.

PS. Sorry for the monster post but I just woke up and needed something to do :P
The way I see it is that it's just come uneducated driver that's trying to get himself unbanned so he can continue with his self-justified onslaught against anything that isn't as pure as racing seems to be in his mind. He needs to get a life, get over it, and find a different game to be a tryhard at.
The Breivik of LFS?

why I banned?
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG