The online racing simulator
Trials Evolution (XBLA)
(12 posts, started )
Trials Evolution (XBLA)

http://www.redlynx.com/trials-evolution

Who's going to get this?

Post your gamertags and we shall challenge each others times and maybe have some online races sometimes...

My gt is jibber951
if it was available on pc id get it...shame.
Downloading now, gamertag is SONICS TURKEY
Looks really good.

It looks like loads of fun!
I have to admit. The concept looks really nice but imho the trials games are pure junk imho. I really liked the elastomania and across games back in the day though.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Downloading now, gamertag is SONICS TURKEY

I'll add you... downloading now, it's painfully slow...
Yes! I'll get this when I get home tonight. gamertag is p4blo32
Quote from Hyperactive :I have to admit. The concept looks really nice but imho the trials games are pure junk imho. I really liked the elastomania and across games back in the day though.

Trials HD was as fun as elastomania to me. The competitions with your friend made it really enjoyable.
Quote from Hyperactive :I have to admit. The concept looks really nice but imho the trials games are pure junk imho. I really liked the elastomania and across games back in the day though.

Loved Elastomania too. Trials 2: SE is actually quite decenent in my opinion. The feeling of the game is awesome. Only thing I'd need is more tracks. Currently I have played it for 29 hours.

How exactly is it junk?
This game is awsome!

GT: Scrabbyz
I really love the new tracks, was a bit boring with all the tracks being in a warehouse in the previous title. Now everything looks great and there's some good variety!

The multiplayer is a nice addition too, even tho it seems to have a bit of issues sometimes... finding other players and connecting to a game can take AGES sometimes.

I'm not as good anymore as i used to be, or there are simply more people playing this time around. I remember how i easily placed in the top 100 of the leaderboards, now it's more like top 10'000 and on a good day top 1'000.

Extreme tracks are bloody hard, but i at least made it through them all... now to get the gold medals for them... whole other story!!
got the demo earlier! pretty sick! i had trails 2 pc before but this is a lot more different in such a good way, my GT is OM4R 69, add me if you want expensive cars on forza 4

Trials Evolution (XBLA)
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG