The online racing simulator
Some onboard GT2 action
(15 posts, started )
Some onboard GT2 action
Some onboard footage (recorded as I play) of FZ2 from public multiclass racing at Cargame.nl. I thought it could be interesting for others than Cargame racers aswell. It features v8star, Silverracer and Flame CZE (if I am not mistaken) to mention a few.

LFS Onboard FZ2 at Cargame.nl, Westhill International #1
LFS Onboard FZ2 at Cargame.nl, Aston Historic #1

Three more onboards from WE1 is available at my videos page: http://www.youtube.com/user/skag1/videos
Great stuff to watch. Good footage and good action. Nice, clean battles
#3 - Sobis
Wow, what an amazing on-board! I really liked to watch it!
Good driving.
Not bad. What you miss are some balls when coming to a battle, common sense for the making the same mistakes over and over and a better connection.
#6 - Litro
Very nice to watch! More these kind of videos!
Thank you.
I've done some more recording, but it's difficult catching races that are interesting to watch all the way though (or atleast most of it). Sadly I missed the GT2 sunday that was held at Cargame.nl last weekend. But Im sure I will be up against some quality racers in GT2 at Cargame sooner or later again. It depends alot on who I am racing.

Quote from Kristi :Not bad. What you miss are some balls when coming to a battle, common sense for the making the same mistakes over and over and a better connection.

After two years of public GT2 racing at Cargame.nl I've found the #1 rule of public GT2 racing over there is (1) assume your opponent is inexperienced and (2) to some degree reckless when fighting for position. You have no guarantees you will be given room and treated fair. That is, unless you already know the racer you're up against. I choose carefully who I trade paint with when I race publicly at Cargame.nl.

Edit: I might add most of the opponents I had in these videos were clean and fair racers. Especially v8star (numberplate b00n), he truly is one of my alltime favourite opponents in GT2.
I ve only seen one of the videos and I enjoyed it very much...it is just a pity that the second half of the race is always a bit spoiled by slower cars
Wow excellent Movies Skagen ... i remember some of those Fights ya

Keep on going

Quote from Skagen :Edit: I might add most of the opponents I had in these videos were clean and fair racers. Especially v8star (numberplate b00n), he truly is one of my alltime favourite opponents in GT2.

ditto .... always a pleasure to Race against ya.
Good ones! But as Kristi said above, you're missing balls when it comes for battle. You could have beat these guys easily Keep on going.
lol

Some onboard GT2 action
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG