The online racing simulator
unlocked s2 no cars no tracks
(17 posts, started )
cant load any cars that arnt in the demo and ive done all the training for demo and everything plz help
did you activate the game by logging in with the game itself on the main screen?
Quote from Zipppy :did you activate the game by logging in with the game itself on the main screen?

yeah, I've done that and it confirms fine I think, here's a screenshot:

Also, I've tried un-installing/re-installing and reactivating like that
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, try running LFS as administrator before unlocking. Right click on the LFS.exe file and choose "Run as administrator"
If you unlock S2, it will say "Welcome to LFS S2" - if this does not come up, you're doing it wrong somewhere.
Are you sure you haven't acquired some dodgy modified copy of LFS?

I have never seen this message displayed when unlocking. Even if it did show this message, surely they would have used 'password' rather than 'pass'?
Quote from JO53PHS :Are you sure you haven't acquired some dodgy modified copy of LFS?

scamps - From where did you download LFS?

If it was from an unoffcial site, it might be wise to log in to www.lfs.net and make sure you change your GAMEpass and WEBpass...
The first "copy" of LFS I had was demo only, so I had to download the official S2 version (demo has ~350MB and S2 has like ~550MB, maybe even more) to be able to use all the cars/tracks.
Quote from matijapkc :The first "copy" of LFS I had was demo only, so I had to download the official S2 version (demo has ~350MB and S2 has like ~550MB, maybe even more) to be able to use all the cars/tracks.

Rubbish. S2 is 135MB (or in that region). Its in demo mode to begin with; you just have to unlock it (S1/S2) to use licensed content. No more additional downloads required for licensed content.

350-500 MB?! From where do you download LFS?

Of course, there are third party additions (hi-res packs, skins etc.) but you dont need those to be able to access S1/S2 content.
Quote from Silverracer :Rubbish. S2 is 135MB (or in that region). Its in demo mode to begin with; you just have to unlock it (S1/S2) to use licensed content. No more additional downloads required for licensed content.

350-500 MB?! From where do you download LFS?

Of course, there are third party additions (hi-res packs, skins etc.) but you dont need those to be able to access S1/S2 content.

Dafuq? :wtf2: Once while I was a demoer I tried to play S2 (no need to explain further) and I couldn't because I had no S2 files and I'm quite sure it had more than 130MB... (E: With no skins added) But 135MB for full S2?
It indeed is 135 MB as an EXE installer, but when you unpack it (install it), it becomes 431 MB (0.6B).
Quote from Flame CZE :It indeed is 135 MB as an EXE installer, but when you unpack it (install it), it becomes 431 MB (0.6B).

I wasn't even thinking about that lol. Btw, what you just said confirmed my claim.
Ah, yes, I was talking about the size of the original download and not the size after it was installed.

Quote from matijapkc :Btw, what you just said confirmed my claim.

But still the quoted text below doesn't make any sense.

Quote from matijapkc :The first "copy" of LFS I had was demo only, so I had to download the official S2 version to be able to use all the cars/tracks.

---

*pokes scamps* What's going on down under? From where did you download LFS?
Quote from Silverracer :
*pokes scamps* What's going on down under? From where did you download LFS?

I think it was some site like megaupload, or some Slovenian torrent site, but it sure as hell wasn't from LFS official site, and it sure had only demo stuff in it.

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG