The online racing simulator
The good side of Chatroulette.
(22 posts, started )
I just wanted to get this thread running for people who have awsome memories of chatroulette.
Other than all the people satisfying themselfs i really had a great time.

Yesterday evening I showed the website for the first time to my friends.
One put on a helmet, i put on a pinguin suit and another one a squirrel suit.

We laughed so much, so much fun with other people and pictures been taken by other people...

But the best was yet to come..
Today i've had my dog with me and was browsing Chatroulette, lots of guys obviously but then i met 2 girls from Lithuania. 1 dissapeared soon and i kept chatting for over 2 hours with the other one and we shared allot of same interests.. She added me on facebook now and i'm really starting to like it all very much... I even wouldn't mind to take a trip to Lithuania with the car to meet her.
It's the first time i've ever come in a situation as this. I hope it will grow further and will find my luck in Lithuania.

She has a penis.
Quote from spankmeyer :She has a penis.

This, + everyone has/is a dick, there are no girls on the internet, scary videos/gifs, scam etc., you know the drill.
"Before we go any further, I'm going to have to ask to see your vagina."
Obviously Danny is referring to the birds
So this post is within forum rules and guidelines.
I met 2 girls from Serbia once on chatroulette, after 15 minutes of chatting i persuaded them to start taking off their clothes
Falling in love with some girl you found on the internet and haven't even met in person yet?

Good luck with that...
Quote from DevilDare :Falling in love with some girl you found on the internet and haven't even met in person yet?

Good luck with that...

Cue penis in panties.
#10 - PoVo
Good side of Chatroulette?

If you don't mind looking at pedophiles jerking off every second time you press next, then sure, it has a good side...
Quote from PoVo :Good side of Chatroulette?

If you don't mind looking at pedophiles jerking off every second time you press next, then sure, it has a good side...

MANY good sides.
I'm glad you guys took it serious

Are you sure you were trolling? Looks like a poor job in that case.
Every time i hear chatroulette mentioned it reminds me of what my mate keiran did for a laugh one night...

i would have never believed it was him if he hadnt have contacted a few of us before, but i was online and he rang me saying get on MSN so i can show you something, so i log in, and there he is, its him just sat there sayin alright mate, and i was like yeah what (was hungover lol) and he produced this horses head mask and said im going on chatroulette like this because im bored.

Got in the top 10 chatroulette screenshots for that week too.
WTF !

Why ?

I'm clearly far too old to get my kicks looking at naked men and trying to convince teens to get their gear off.

I think i'll stick to the pub, but if you really get into this then I fully appreciate that it's a great dating site for furry's.

You could always try this though. http://pounced.org/
@OP : Still a better love story than twilight, just don't start to glitter in the sun.
Quote from Racer X NZ :I think i'll stick to the pub, but if you really get into this then I fully appreciate that it's a great dating site for furry's.

You could always try this though. http://pounced.org/

So you're a furry then?
Nah, I shave regularly, I just thought the squirrel and the penguin may need dating advice, or some form of counseling !

As for the dude with the godfather fetish ..............
first part was true though :P

Get a few people together (with cloths), put on animal suits and watch people almost die of laughter!
i went on it once with a sign saying " i used to take my dick out on the internet before it was cool "

it got a mediocore response.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG