The online racing simulator
Hello, please read
(87 posts, closed, started )
Hello, please read
Hello guys,
probably a couple of you remember me by my awesome
thread/s
People were so happy when reading my posts, when I asked about S2.
I was nominated for thread of 2011

People remember my thread even ... d passed almost 6 months.
I must admitt people like me
I sent few personal messages to CheerioDM (almost week ago) if he would buy my S2, but till now didnt get any response.
Sooo, I was thinking today is a nice day, its Easter (I LIKE), and is there any generous man that will make me happy by buying me LFS license, I will be really grateful if someone will do this.

Thank you very much for reading this,

Giovanni Fratelli
You live in the states as well. The only way I see myself buying you one is if we meet up. In a motel. With the shades drawn.

-Nice color addition to your post. That might actually hypnotize cheerios into buying one for you.
Roses are red your text is colorful, begging for an S2 on the forum is not the best place to do.
Quote from USRacer :You live in the states as well. The only way I see myself buying you one is if we meet up. In a motel. With the shades drawn.

Quote from USRacer :
-Nice color addition to your post. That might actually hypnotize cheerios into buying one for you.

Quote from Kristi :Roses are red your text is colorful, begging for an S2 on the forum is not the best place to do.

sorry if you think im spaming, but i really couldnt find better place
and i really want play s2
Why not start by playing the demo online?
well in fairness, battlefield/cod/forza etc are 50$... lfs gets you more playablity... dn't waste money on other games and give lfs full whack ?
Quote from boothy :Why not start by playing the demo online?

i played it before, but there are only crashers and hackers, so i find myself more funny to play offline. if i had s2, probably will spend more time online
Quote from theirishnoob :well in fairness, battlefield/cod/forza etc are 50$... lfs gets you more playablity... dn't waste money on other games and give lfs full whack ?

i know that lfs is quite cheap, but the only problem for me is paying method.
i have enough cash, but no paypal neither credit card. i never played other games so dont know price tags.

Lol nope.
Quote from frotto110 :i know that lfs is quite cheap, but the only problem for me is paying method.

...and you live in the middle of Mojave desert and don't know any human being around you,who could help... Tough luck,dude...
It's incredibly easy to buy S2! You need 3 simples things

1 - The internet
2 - A credit card
3 - $32 USD

You use the credit card on the internet to buy it! I hope it was useful.
You don't even need a credit card with PayPal, debit card or set it up to connect to your bank account. If you have the cash then you will find a way to buy it.
Quote from Eclipsed :...and you live in the middle of Mojave desert and don't know any human being around you,who could help... Tough luck,dude...

people in my neighborhood arent so modern
Quote from nathan246 :It's incredibly easy to buy S2! You need 3 simples things

1 - The internet
2 - A credit card
3 - $32 USD

You use the credit card on the internet to buy it! I hope it was useful.

1-have
2-dont have
3-my total savings are bit above this, i still need money for milk, bread,...
Quote from boothy :You don't even need a credit card with PayPal, debit card or set it up to connect to your bank account. If you have the cash then you will find a way to buy it.

nearest bank is 50 km from here, and i dont have car
Quote from frotto110 :nearest bank is 50 km from here, and i dont have car

If you honestly have a bank that's not modern enough to have an online-service, then LFS, albeit a bit old, is also too modern for you.
Quote from frotto110 :1-have
2-dont have
3-my total savings are bit above this, i still need money for milk, bread,...

Turn of your PC to save some $$.

Next step is to pull out the internet on your computer and cancel your internet plan.
Quote from Bose321 :Turn of your PC to save some $$.

Next step is to pull out the internet on your computer and cancel your internet plan.

my mom pay bill for electricity, internet connection shared with neighbors. not big charge for my wallet.

people please post if you really want to help
Quote from frotto110 :is there any possibility of hurting me by doing that?, how much money i get?
In my moms opinion this is same as prostitution, you are selling your body.

You're selling your blood.

It has nothing to do with what your mom doe...thinks..
I suppose that getting a part time job is out of question?
Quote from frotto110 :
In my moms opinion this is same as prostitution, you are selling your body.

That is nonsense, donor blood can save someone's life. As long as it's done in a hospital with sterile instruments, it can't hurt you, but making blood donations a source of income is a bad idea too.
Ask for allowance? Tell your mom shes pretty and maybe she'll throw some dollars your way.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Ask for allowance? Tell your mom shes pretty and maybe she'll throw some dollars your way.

if she works at strip club maybe
This thread is closed

Hello, please read
(87 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG