The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: April Fools
Today I'm proud to announce that the LFSCART season 2012 will have a special season finale. Since the announcement of Rockingham many years have passed and since there is no sign of Rockingham coming to LFS, LFSCART goes Rockingham. For the first time ever, the LFSCART finale will be held as a LAN final at the Rockingham Motor Speedway (not to get confused with the Rockingham Speedway).

The top 15 drivers in the driver standings get their travel and subsistence expenses paid by New Dimension Racing. The other 15 spots are open to anyone who can afford going there. Every gamer shall have a webcam for this race, to not only show the audiance one's racing performance but also to show the real look of yourself while driving.

The finale will be held on 1-2 September, the weekend of Pickup Truck Racing in the Oval of Rockingham. The entry for our competitors will be free.

To be able to do this, LFSCART charges entry fees of 100€ this season.
Happy April Fools you too.
haha
You got me there for a while...
It's funny because if I had won Friday's Mega Millions lottery drawing ($640 million jackpot) I'd have rented the track and got someone to provide the cars and actually done simething like this.
Lol
#7 - J@tko
Quote from TFalke55 :The top 15 drivers in the driver standings get their travel and subsistence expenses paid by New Dimension Racing.

This is where I regret living 9 miles away

Nice one

EDIT: I just realised I majorly bumped this :X
Yes
I'd never afford it, but it would be cool

When will the 2012 season be announced?
Quote from Cornys :I'd never afford it, but it would be cool

When will the 2012 season be announced?

You could've raced yourself into the Top 16 though Well I think we'llbe able to announce it soon.
Quote from TFalke55 :You could've raced yourself into the Top 16 though Well I think we'llbe able to announce it soon.

haha, well, my point was that I wouldn't be good enough to get into the top 16 . Sounds good to me. I might tackle the full schedule if I get the time

LFSCART 2012: April Fools
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG