The online racing simulator
Quote from TRKAC :IBUT the problem is that at the end of the race nothing happens

In real life, not much happens after a race, except running another lap (unless there is a short cut) and parking. Simulating this last lap is a bit pointless at this point, unless the same car is to be used in the next race, which is currently not the case.

So, what is your suggestion what should "happen"?

Quote from TRKAC :
,not even a sound effect practice,racing it all feels the same

Well, there are sound effects, (applauds if things went well), in real life, there isn't many sound-effects after a race. What would you suggest happens?

Quote from TRKAC :
and in real life after you finish the race you dont just park the car somewhere..

Well, actually you do park the car 'somewhere' afterwards. (See above).

Quote from TRKAC :
Kid just a tip for you ,this is "Improvement Suggestions" part of the forum,ok little troll? now spam off
kids -)

Actually, you told what you think is wrong, but not how it should be improved, hence, you did not give any improvement suggestions either.
And to defend Inouva a bit, he didn't agree with you on your statement that racing doesn't exist (me neither - racing does exist) and helped you how to find servers with proper racing. Why are you dismissing help?
@faultygearbox i wouldnt bother wasting your good time answering him dude-hes a troll and thats become my conclusion and a few others also

But you are right racing does exist when you look in the right places and if one gets involved in leagues then i believe theres some brilliant competive racing
it's probablly S.E.T.H's other account, why even bother arguing? you know this isn't going to take anywhere, he will keep stating his idiotic opinion until the end :lovies:

oh

peace
Quote from Faultygearbox :In real life, not much happens after a race, except running another lap (unless there is a short cut) and parking. Simulating this last lap is a bit pointless at this point, unless the same car is to be used in the next race, which is currently not the case.

So, what is your suggestion what should "happen"?

Well, there are sound effects, (applauds if things went well), in real life, there isn't many sound-effects after a race. What would you suggest happens?

Well, actually you do park the car 'somewhere' afterwards. (See above).

Actually, you told what you think is wrong, but not how it should be improved, hence, you did not give any improvement suggestions either.
And to defend Inouva a bit, he didn't agree with you on your statement that racing doesn't exist (me neither - racing does exist) and helped you how to find servers with proper racing. Why are you dismissing help?

Quote from bishtop :@faultygearbox i wouldnt bother wasting your good time answering him dude-hes a troll and thats become my conclusion and a few others also

But you are right racing does exist when you look in the right places and if one gets involved in leagues then i believe theres some brilliant competive racing

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :it's probablly S.E.T.H's other account, why even bother arguing? you know this isn't going to take anywhere, he will keep stating his idiotic opinion until the end :lovies:

oh

peace

Trolls are getting mad,watch out people -)

lol

they really are a "little" slow

peace
not as slow as you,otherwise we wouldnt have the brain capacity to suspect you of being a troll..

final words here anyway as maybe it does make me slightly dumb to respond to your trolling post.
goodbye
Again, TRKAC, listen. What is your suggestions on what should happen after every race? Please reply with a constructive suggestion, thank you.
Quote from bishtop :not as slow as you,otherwise we wouldnt have the brain capacity to suspect you of being a troll..

final words here anyway as maybe it does make me slightly dumb to respond to your trolling post.
goodbye

it is ok my son,it is all ok

Quote from Flame CZE :Again, TRKAC, listen. What is your suggestions on what should happen after every race? Please reply with a constructive suggestion, thank you.

I had one race where i was in top three and all i got was come clapping

and when i dont do well there is nothing

when the race ends there should be a sound ,and some better visual confirmation and statistic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kYwK9wkTpg 3:32 for the end,even that aint that good but it is better then nothing,BUT after the end of the race i still want to have control over the car

so even that simple FINISH,AND SOME SOUND CONFIRMATION AND BETTER VISUAL STATISTIC WOULD BE BETTER

and i would like to play with auto restart,i had a race where the admin kid did not do well in first lap and he just restarted the race,or they never start the race

Quote from Si Mclaren :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jSulqs61o

They park it at pit entry... No one cares about it on "informal" races, and at leagues it is obligatory...

So...?

Son,did you know that people come to watch those races? they even pay money for that.And you say no one cares about it/! lol

kid just be quiet

peace
Quote from TRKAC :Trolls are getting mad,watch out people -)

lol

they really are a "little" slow

peace

I wasn't the slightest bit mad, nor am I that now. I merely asked you to elaborate on how to fix the issues that you brought up. But you didn't.

You're still welcome to do so, though.
Quote from TRKAC :
when the race ends there should be a sound ,and some better visual confirmation and statistic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kYwK9wkTpg 3:32 for the end,even that aint that good but it is better then nothing,BUT after the end of the race i still want to have control over the car

so even that simple FINISH,AND SOME SOUND CONFIRMATION AND BETTER VISUAL STATISTIC WOULD BE BETTER

I'm afraid there is a "visual statistic" in the top right corner when you finish the race.
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm afraid there is a "visual statistic" in the top right corner when you finish the race.

Son I will just quote my self:

" ....BETTER VISUAL STATISTIC WOULD BE BETTER"

kids -)

Leave my fav moderator alone SON of a b***h
Hey kid how old are you?
Kid
Peace
calling a mod "son" and "kid", epic
Quote from TRKAC :Son I will just quote my self:

kids -)

I am not your son, nor a kid, thank you very much.

What do you suggest then, what should the statistic look like? What are your ideas? Now you can clearly see how everyone finished etc etc., so what are your opinions about improving that? Saying "make it better" will not help.
Quote from TRKAC :Son I will just quote my self:

kids -)

something like this?
Attached images
AWSUM STATZ.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :I am not your son, nor a kid, thank you very much.

What do you suggest then, what should the statistic look like? What are your ideas? Now you can clearly see how everyone finished etc etc., so what are your opinions about improving that? Saying "make it better" will not help.

Just ban him already
Quote from TRKAC :Son,did you know that people come to watch those races? they even pay money for that.And you say no one cares about it/! lol

kid just be quiet

peace

Stupid Badass, i said that people doesnt cares IN LFS, not in F1...

I lost my patience with you, so shut the **** up.

die
With the amount of people he's insulted already and the sheer ignorance displayed, why are any of you talking to him at all??

You're all S2 racers which says you're committed and mature (mostly anyway). Anyone with a bit of self respect would leave that troll to burn out on his own, rage quit and go to mommy.

Just stop trying to change his view of the world.... it won't help no matter how careful, patient, calm and polite you are with him.

For the record, I thought Inouva displayed some real courtesy and patience which TRKAC just literally shat on...
Seriously, He's a demo racer... why bother.... obviously missed the point of the game and decided to have fun at your expense.

(He still has an illusion anyone would listen to him)
kids -)
Quote from GROOV3ST3R :With the amount of people he's insulted already and the sheer ignorance displayed, why are any of you talking to him at all??

I guess it's a sign of maturity to ignore the profanity of more immature people and try to steer their conversation into what actually matters. People are also showing great patience and are merely observing the person digging his own hole until the ban comes.
It's up to the moderators to decide, not us.

Quote :
Anyone with a bit of self respect would leave that troll to burn out on his own, rage quit and go to mommy.

Even immature people and people with attitude issues are allowed to be given a proper chance.

Quote :
For the record, I thought Inouva displayed some real courtesy and patience which TRKAC just literally shat on...

Yep, many people have experienced that. It's not a big issue though. If the guy doesn't want to be a part of the community, he doesn't have to. No one has to reply to him either.

Quote :
Seriously, He's a demo racer... why bother....

There's nothing wrong with being a demo-racer.
Quote from Faultygearbox :I guess it's a sign of maturity to ignore the profanity of more immature people and try to steer their conversation into what actually matters. People are also showing great patience and are merely observing the person digging his own hole until the ban comes.
It's up to the moderators to decide, not us.

Even immature people and people with attitude issues are allowed to be given a proper chance.

Yep, many people have experienced that. It's not a big issue though. If the guy doesn't want to be a part of the community, he doesn't have to. No one has to reply to him either.

There's nothing wrong with being a demo-racer.

bla bla bla

troll be gone -)

peace
lol
Quote from TRKAC :bla bla bla

troll be gone -)

peace

Seriously dude do you think your the sh*t or s/t?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG