The online racing simulator
Quote from Breizh :They're mostly right (assuming you havent been using some fubar setup). The cars in natural settings handle well enough to let beginners learn enough to drive em up to pretty good laptimes.

Watch some of your replays with that problematic handling and turn forces display on (F key). Watch for what it is you do that triggers loss of traction. Watch others' replays from the same or similar corners.

As a general rule, the simpler and smoother your control inputs, the better. Don't fight with the car.

Lol kid no offense but you really dont know what you are talking about,maybe you cant read,maybe you are just a little "slow" up there ,who knows.
Like i said on default settings the car handling sucks,180 degrees spins at 20 km/h,cant turn the wheels enough on higher speeds

but i did manage to make it better by changing some settings,lol I guess trolls here did not know that

peace

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :please save us a replay of you driving

Lol beg kid beg -)

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :+1 for laugh

You ok there little troll? You still hungry? -)
Try to find some setups at www.setupgrid.net and see if it makes some difference. And be careful on the throttle, begin going a bit slower and keep speeding up as you do some laps. I hope it helps.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :ok son

i don't think that is enough, he probably wants to keep his skills to secret
Quote from TRKAC :You ok there little troll? You still hungry? -)

thnx you tasted well. btw. Still cant handle the XRG?
Quote from TRKAC :Lol kid

Chyeah ok. Show us the replay.

There's nothing extraordinary about XRGs keeping up with XFGs in competitive LFS races. You would know this, except...
Quote from Flame CZE :Try to find some setups at www.setupgrid.net and see if it makes some difference. And be careful on the throttle, begin going a bit slower and keep speeding up as you do some laps. I hope it helps.

i will check that out

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :thnx you tasted well. btw. Still cant handle the XRG?

I tested well?! Lol kid how come you even play a racing game? I did not know that things like you even like cars,go play with dolls -)

peace
Quote from TRKAC :Lol kid no offense but you really dont know what you are talking about,maybe you cant read,maybe you are just a little "slow" up there ,who knows.
Like i said on default settings the car handling sucks,180 degrees spins at 20 km/h,cant turn the wheels enough on higher speeds

Actually it's you who has no idea how the physics behind the car's motion works. The first effect is called "oversteering". A front engine rear driven car like XRG will oversteer a lot because there is no mass in the back that would "push" the wheels to the surface. When you add too much throttle, the wheels start spinning and the car slides.
The second effect is "understeering". 6th grade physics tells you that the faster an object moves, the higher force is needed to change it's direction by certain amount at a given distance, and tyres can only produce so much force. Simply put, the faster you drive, the worse the car will turn.

BTW, a friendly advice: Calling someone who was genuinely trying to help you "slow" is a quick way to earn yourself a ban.
Quote from MadCatX :Actually it's you who has no idea how the physics behind the car's motion works. The first effect is called "oversteering". A front engine rear driven car like XRG will oversteer a lot because there is no mass in the back that would "push" the wheels to the surface. When you add too much throttle, the wheels start spinning and the car slides.
The second effect is "understeering". 6th grade physics tells you that the faster an object moves, the higher force is needed to change it's direction by certain amount at a given distance, and tyres can only produce so much force. Simply put, the faster you drive, the worse the car will turn.

BTW, a friendly advice: Calling someone who was genuinely trying to help you "slow" is a quick way to earn yourself a ban.

Cool story troll,now spam off -)

kids
we are feeding him, just be patient, he knows that he is troll
Quote from TRKAC :Cool story troll,now spam off -)

kids

read the damn post before you even post you dumbf*ck, this just happens every time someone tries to help you

:munching_
Where's the replay?
yes i'm so mad my eyes are about to burst out
Quote from TRKAC :Cool story troll,now spam off -)

kids

seriously learn some respect for other members, some people would be willing to help.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :yes i'm so mad my eyes are about to burst out

Quote from Bmxtwins : seriously learn some respect for other members, some people would be willing to help.

little trolls are mad and hungry lol

peace
guys. you know his post are all troll posts? watch the others. just ignore this kid
@TRKAC: Look, people is trying to help you out, but your stupid behaviour doesn't help to yourself even, if u can't handle an Opinion, then just shut up and leave this forum and the game please, we don't support Kids like you on this game.If u want we can do it on the easy way or in the hard way, you choose.

Regards, mekhon.
Quote from mekhon02 :If u want we can do it on the easy way or in the hard way, you choose.

Regards, mekhon.

Son that's what I told to your mother,she has chosen the hard "way" -)

peace
Quote from TRKAC :Son that's what I told to your mother,she has chosen the hard "way" -)

peace

Your father chose the easy way thought. Like father like son.
Quote from TRKAC :
I tested well?! Lol kid how come you even play a racing game? I did not know that things like you even like cars,go play with dolls -)
peace

pffffff, your probably lonely like **** that your saing that. You even call this a racing game. Its a simulation game, not a race game. thats maybe why you cant handle the XRg because this is about realism, not arcade like your probably used to. And why is not racing, Its amde for cruising and drifting as well.

well, you dont have any rights to call people 'kids' since your one yourself. The same about talking about other people moms and stuff. If your saying that in a post, I simply will not react to it. Maybe you'll think before you post insulting things like you did now.
We aren't even gonna get a replay outta this attention starved temper tantrum toolbag. Nothing but the same broken record two-bit smack talk over and over and over..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG