The online racing simulator
Injust BAN!
(23 posts, closed, started )
Injust BAN!
Really, it's already pissed me off, I've already sent an email to the forum and the Dev's, but nothing worked, I only missed it create another forum account to show my anger.

I'll start from the beginning, I was accessing the internet, usually when I see that I received an email, apparently from LFSforum, I thought was a private message, I accessed to see what it was and received the following message:

"Dear Wamk9,

You have received a new private message at dekojester from Live for Speed​​, Entitled "Fera Drift Team Layouts."

To read and / or reply to the message, you must log in here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/private.php

This is That Was the message sent:
Hi:

You posted licensed content (track layouts on an S1) using a demo account in this thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76981).

This is forbidden, you must post your licensed content using S1 or S2 account.

I'll need proof That you have an S2 account Otherwise I will need to take action on your account.

Regards,
dekojester "

Okay, I reacted with anger, because at the time I posted in the "Fera Drift Team Layouts (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76981)" I really had an S2 license, but I decided to send the proof at the time that I REALLY had a S2 account (after that, I had problems with seller bought it for me at the time via the S2 voche, I lost more or less two months of use thereof, and before you say something about it, I do not have international card was my only choice) thing until the time of my last post, I still had the license S2, so that after these problems with the S2, I ended up not posting layouts that others had done at the time, lest these types of problems.

I received this message on March 17, and so far received no reply, but my concern is not really with the account itself is a DEMO account, this is the least for me, the point is that I use this nick "Wamk9 "in almost everything I do, and really have this problem with my nickname is something personal in my opinion.

I hope at least some response here.

Yeah, speaking of evidence, here's the link to the site where I posted the image at the time, happy to have achieved the dream S2, if it believes the image, go to my status in LFSW, there is some races that I ran for S2.

Link to image: http://i44.tinypic.com/iog2vc.jpg

Sorry for Google Translate :B
Quote from Jerry lee :Really, it's already pissed me off, I've already sent an email to the forum and the Dev's, but nothing worked, I only missed it create another forum account to show my anger.

I'll start from the beginning, I was accessing the internet, usually when I see that I received an email, apparently from LFSforum, I thought was a private message, I accessed to see what it was and received the following message:

"Dear Wamk9,

You have received a new private message at dekojester from Live for Speed​​, Entitled "Fera Drift Team Layouts."

To read and / or reply to the message, you must log in here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/private.php

This is That Was the message sent:
Hi:

You posted licensed content (track layouts on an S1) using a demo account in this thread (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76981).

This is forbidden, you must post your licensed content using S1 or S2 account.

I'll need proof That you have an S2 account Otherwise I will need to take action on your account.

Regards,
dekojester "

Okay, I reacted with anger, because at the time I posted in the "Fera Drift Team Layouts (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=76981)" I really had an S2 license, but I decided to send the proof at the time that I REALLY had a S2 account (after that, I had problems with seller bought it for me at the time via the S2 voche, I lost more or less two months of use thereof, and before you say something about it, I do not have international card was my only choice) thing until the time of my last post, I still had the license S2, so that after these problems with the S2, I ended up not posting layouts that others had done at the time, lest these types of problems.

I received this message on March 17, and so far received no reply, but my concern is not really with the account itself is a DEMO account, this is the least for me, the point is that I use this nick "Wamk9 "in almost everything I do, and really have this problem with my nickname is something personal in my opinion.

I hope at least some response here.

Yeah, speaking of evidence, here's the link to the site where I posted the image at the time, happy to have achieved the dream S2, if it believes the image, go to my status in LFSW, there is some races that I ran for S2.

Link to image: http://i44.tinypic.com/iog2vc.jpg

Sorry for Google Translate :B

I understand this article, and it's what you fake wolf s2 published on the internet?
I don't understand fock of it...

Why not post with a S2 account when you have one? Not that complicated negro's.
#4 - MrSam
Quote from cargame.nl :I don't understand fock of it...

Why not post with a S2 account when you have one? Not that complicated negro's.

How LFS and the moderator can leave people talking like this in the forum?
This person does nothing well in this forum,except speak evil by answering
Quote from MrSam :How LFS and the moderator can leave people talking like this in the forum?
This person does nothing well in this forum,except speak evil by answering

+1, I've been banned several times for that kind of behaviour so why does he not?
#6 - Bean0
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :+1, I've been banned several times for that kind of behaviour so why does he not?

The 'Red card' in the lower right of the post means that he has received an infraction. If you click it you will see that it was issued by Eric (so he is still about every so often).
#7 - MrSam
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :+1, I've been banned several times for that kind of behaviour so why does he not?

I do not know, but for me a person like him who insults people with that kind of talk should be banned from the forum. And he, this is not the first time
Racism is an offense in most countries.
Hes annoying thats for sure. Rockclan alike , same country , maybe they r borthers xD
Ehhhh what racism?

Quote :In Brazil and Portugal, negro is the most respectful way to address people of Black African descent, with preto sometimes being considered politically incorrect or a racial slur.

You know what is wrong with you people? You don't know cultures.

And yes I did get an infraction and no I do not care. Eris has a lot to learn obviously. Not me.

* Oh there we have the MRC and the rest of the hack community smelling blood here. Hilarious.
Quote from nl2dav :

And yes I did get an infraction and no I do not care.

Your the real internet badass.
Guys if you check his LFSW stats you can see he is LFS S2. Clearly not cheating just a forum glitch.
Hmm you are right

Still a bit weird to post this PM quote also with a completely different demo account though.

But it certainly is a forum bug.

Quote from nl2dav :Ehhhh what racism?

You know what is wrong with you people? You don't know cultures.

And yes I did get an infraction and no I do not care. Eris has a lot to learn obviously. Not me.

* Oh there we have the MRC and the rest of the hack community smelling blood here. Hilarious.

in France yesterday, a person was convicted for racism, because he said "work like a negro" = 6000 € penalty.

It is you who do not have culture, you are on a forum internationnal and if you do not understand. is that you have a serious problem.

again, stop to generalize as often do the racist, it's me talking and not MRc.
Quote from MrSam :in France yesterday, a person was convicted for racism, because he said "work like a negro" = 6000 € penalty.

Interesting to see how French law is failing.

Quote from MrSam :
It is you who do not have culture, you are on a forum internationnal and if you do not understand. is that you have a serious problem.

No you have a serious problem with reading Wikipedia quotes and understanding that this guy is from Brazil where it's completely respectful to use the word negro.

Quote from MrSam :
stop to generalize as often do the racist, it's me talking and not MRc.

No you generalizing me. I run some large LFS servers. Everybody is welcome. Even the Frenchies. All know that, except you. Because you make a problem of everything. Not me.

But I have an interesting question for you. This;
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=****+rap
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=****
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=negro

Is this all racism on Youtube you think? Or is it just in some narrow minded heads?

If its the first, why it's still online?

Looking forward to your answer. And please, try to read.
Quote from nl2dav :Interesting to see how French law is failing.

I do not want to start talking politics, for you it is a failure but for me it's an evolution

Quote from nl2dav :No you have a serious problem with reading Wikipedia quotes and understanding that this guy is from Brazil where it's completely respectful to use the word negro.

it is you who not know read:
"Negro" superseded "colored" as the most polite terminology, at a time when "black" was more offensive.[3] This usage was accepted as normal, even by people classified as Negroes, until the later Civil Rights movement in the late 1960s. One well-known example is the identification by Martin Luther King, Jr. of his own race as 'Negro' in his famous 1963 speech I Have a Dream.

During the American Civil Rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s, some African-American leaders in the United States, notably Malcolm X, objected to the word, preferring Black,[4] because they associated the word Negro with the long history of slavery, segregation, and discrimination that treated African Americans as second class citizens, or worse.

Quote from nl2dav :No you generalizing me. I run some large LFS servers. Everybody is welcome. Even the Frenchies. All know that, except you. Because you make a problem of everything. Not me.

off topic

Quote from nl2dav :But I have an interesting question for you. This;
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=****+rap
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=****
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=negro

Is this all racism on Youtube you think? Or is it just in some narrow minded heads?

If its the first, why it's still online?

Looking forward to your answer. And please, try to read.

Then youtube video is infested with racist propaganda and incitation to hatred.
So youtube is not a valid example
Quote from MrSam :I do not want to start talking politics, for you it is a failure but for me it's an evolution

Evolution is when there is being made progress over time. This is a good example where some people are staying in the past. If he would have said.. "Worked like a Dutch" ... In the same positive way like he did with that negro sentence (he indeed worked his ass off, what he was trying to say.. Nothing to do with being racist at all)....

.... Then nobody would have complained.

Quote from MrSam :
Then youtube video is infested with racist propaganda and incitation to hatred.
So youtube is not a valid example

That was not my point. These words are quite often used by the black community themselves. In a respectful way. You cannot expect that the rest of the world does not evolve with that.

Youtube is used by 99.5% of the internet population. I see it therefore as a very valid example.

But, we apparently do not come to a conclusion. So I will not continue to dig up this matter. Like I said, I received an infraction, no idea why.. Especially because I used it in Brazilian/Portuguese context and not in some vague US statement.. And thats it.

I even asked a British person if this is being seen as inappropriate language in the UK. Which isn't. It's enough evidence for me, together with the Youtube example where a lot of black people are using those words themselves.... Thats its not me but a small specific part of the global community who take it as offensive for some unknown reason.

So be it, not my problem.

At least we know Eric is still alive, pulling red cards. So S3 content must be finished
The problem was solved, Victor unlocked my forum account.

Msg:
Quote :Hello,

I have reviewed your situation and agree that your ban was unjust. The
person who applied the ban didn't know about your revoked voucher.
As such I have removed your ban. You can make use of the forums again.

Regards,

Victor van Vlaardingen

Quick note to cargame,

You have to remember that many people here are WASPs and so only their point of view is allowed, if you use a non pc word in a context they don't understand then they get on their high horse and flame you for their lack of knowledge.

Their happy killing them and stealing their countries resources but you can't use certain words to define race.

I believe this is called hypocracy but I don't expect many people to agree with me.

Back on topic, good to see the issue is sorted
Quick update - (p)Rick Santorun Just called Barry a 'govt ******' so that must now be an accepted word.
After all he is a front running US candidate............

Edit due to censorship.
But it's not accept on the forum, curious as its fine for a US presidential candidate to use?

Should we accept 'darky' as ok here ?

In NZ we use hori, maybe that's a better choice.

The expression for whiteys is honky so maybe we should accept both and move on.
Actually I started to use the word more often after I've seen it mentioned on Leucat's birth certificate.

Negro in the end is just a color definition. You can use it for brunette girls or guys with dark hair too. Or in this case a cat.

Hopefully Leucat doesn't go to the French side. Might end up in court!
It should be fine, he's probably a DGSE resource and so protected !

I find it's really funny to listen to the whole ' some words are banned but killing people because they are ragheads/colored/different/or from another country, is fine' argument. I guess it comes from years of living with color discrimination from idiots who are 'totally' opposed to discrimination.
I asked a Brazilian who have 50 years, is that it is a bad language. he answers me = racist
end of story
-
(nl2dav) DELETED by Eric : image contains offensive language
I thought you were an intelligent person, but I realize that you are just stupid and limited.
from the time that you hurt a community, I do not see what you are trying to defend except your stupidity.
go say Negro in Africa and we will see!
If Eric has punished you is that there is a reason, you wrong but it's a phrase you do not know.
Now I will stop talking to you because you are a small child who does not agree and who know nothing about life
This thread is closed

Injust BAN!
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG