The online racing simulator
window tinting
(19 posts, started )
window tinting
iv seen it b4 but how do u do u tint yor windows what file is it in lfs
play s1
Lol.

There is a dds file called (iirc) window_alpha.dds. Change the opacity of this will change the tint of the windows. RSC has some posts on the subject...
#4 - GerG
Quote from tristancliffe :Lol.

There is a dds file called (iirc) window_alpha.dds. Change the opacity of this will change the tint of the windows. RSC has some posts on the subject...

actually it is named s_windowALPHA.dds
Quote from tristancliffe : RSC has some posts on the subject...

yes, those windows on rsc were great, they looked exactly like S1 illepall
Lol - you can make them totally transparent, totally opaque, or anything in between. There were numerous coloured ones too. So not ALL like S1 :P
worked
works good
Is possible to clear the "window" of the helmets?

JS
Quote from jscorrea :Is possible to clear the "window" of the helmets?

I don't think so, and besides if it would be possible it would look a bit silly since there's nothing behind the visor
much like most racing drivers in real life, then? jk :P
Quote :...Nothing behind the visor

Nothing?

What is this?
Attached images
DRIVER.jpg
Quote from jscorrea :Nothing?

What is this?

It certainly isn't the model under the helmet. It's a completely different driver model, and I have a feeling you knew this already...
would be neat though, to be able to change the color off the visor.. :P

not like it's anything important but yeah.
i would like that file start sharing people
Dont need a file, edit the DDS file as above,
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Can someone better explaine this mod? I need to know where the file is? and what\how do i edit it?
Quote from Mazstermind :Can someone better explaine this mod? I need to know where the file is? and what\how do i edit it?

Look at post #4 in this thread. Thats the file you edit.

To edit it, you need to download the (free) plugin from nVidia, and follow the instructions to use it in Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

To find the stuff go to www.google.com (also try booble, but only cos it's got a funny name). Then type in "nvidia dds plugin". The download is sure to be near the top of the results.

Easy wasn't it! Bet you wish you'd thought of doing that on your own.

[/handfed]
Quote from tristancliffe :Look at post #4 in this thread. Thats the file you edit.

To edit it, you need to download the (free) plugin from nVidia, and follow the instructions to use it in Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

To find the stuff go to www.google.com (also try booble, but only cos it's got a funny name). Then type in "nvidia dds plugin". The download is sure to be near the top of the results.

Easy wasn't it! Bet you wish you'd thought of doing that on your own.

[/handfed]

...Thanks Tristan......
No problem

window tinting
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG