The online racing simulator
is it just me or cancer?
(49 posts, started )
he has my mexican neighbour ?
I pooped some blood, does this mean i am on my period? help.
Quote from G!NhO :I pooped some blood, does this mean i am on my period? help.

It's a side effect of the hello kitty pillow in your car... it makes you develop vaginas in your arse.
Or is it just cancer?
Quote from mrodgers :The rule is, if you don't want to be portrayed as an uneducated buffoon, then you post on the internet with proper English, even if typing on an iPhone (you type on an iPhone, not from an iPhone. You instead would post from the iPhone, not type from it.) I can certainly type and correct mistakes just fine on my cheap $10/month phone in which the iPhone is 100 times better for typing on.

my previous $10 a month phone was better for typing than the iPhone. Don't be fooled by the price
/thread anyone?
Quote from Mustangman759 :my previous $10 a month phone was better for typing than the iPhone. Don't be fooled by the price

my $20 a month phone is a HTC.

U jelly?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :my $20 a month phone is a HTC.

U jelly?

Not really? My iPhone still costs $10 since we have a older data package was refering to initial cost (iPhone cheaper due to sales)
Is a Samsung GalaxyII better than an iPhone?
Quote from FPVaaron :Is a Samsung GalaxyII better than an iPhone?

Have a look at both in a shop if you can. I would say SGS2, I've tried the new iPhone too, smooth as feck, but it's tiny and the screen is utter shit.

/Thread
Quote from FPVaaron :Is a Samsung GalaxyII better than an iPhone?

Up to you, its all opinionated
This topic switched to phones now?

I have a

Nothing beats a real keyboard.
Quote from nl2dav :This topic switched to phones now?
Nothing beats a real keyboard.

I agree

Quote from BlueFlame :I was going to post the same thing. When my younger sister was 10 she spoke and wrote better English than most.

so thats where all the intelligence in your family ended up
Quote from Shotglass :so thats where all the intelligence in your family ended up

Yup, definately.
Quote from Shotglass :well theres one way to prove my point

Lol a German making fun of english spelling, well I got news for you Mr.Idon'tusecapitelatters.
Erhm, well, let's see if we can give some reasonable answers here lol?

Well, first off, check with a doctor. Secondly, when caughting up blod it is very, very, VERY seldom releated to cancer. Usually it's an indicator that you might getting infection in your lungs, or a hard cold.

Sometimes it can be as easy as it is blood which comes from your nose. You swallow some of the blood that is from your nose, then when you caught up stuff, the blood comes back up, and you confuse it from beeing releated to the stomach, other part of the body.

It can also be small scrathes in the airchannel / tube (lol what is the name for it, breathing tube? ), that makes it bleed a little.

I have with two or three situations caughter blood. All the times I did catch a cold some days later.

Hope this helps, but again, if you are scared, check with doctor, but most likely your just fine
Or You may have TB.

See a doc, don't expect us to diagnose your medical issues.
Quote from DevilDare :Go to a doctor.

There is your answer.

No kidding. Why on earth would anyone go to a racing simulator forum to get diagnosed for a medical problem? Seriously, go see a doctor if you haven't already.
This is going too far...

is it just me or cancer?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG