The online racing simulator
is it just me or cancer?
(49 posts, started )
Go to a doctor.

There is your answer.
-
(x-fi) DELETED by x-fi : cxvxcvx
Quote from x-fi :What, The, ****? im a 10 yr old boy from norway -.-

Then explain how you could develop cancer so young in probably one of the cleanest, most healthy countries in the world.
Them kids start early these days

-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : douschebaggetry
10 year old boy? Did you tell your parents about this? Asking for help here is quite weird. Doctors are there for a reason.
sorry, but i have a 10 year old sister who doesnt write this good of english (unless they teach well over in the tundra). this seems like a troll to me.
Quote from Hyperactive :
And just to be sure... Have you had oral sex with men with huge penis(es) lately?

you are talking from experience ?
Quote from Bmxtwins :sorry, but i have a 10 year old sister who doesnt write this good of english (unless they teach well over in the tundra). this seems like a troll to me.

well you are an american.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :well you are an american.

I was going to post the same thing. When my younger sister was 10 she spoke and wrote better English than most.
Let's not judge Americans off him. Many here can speak and write pretty well at the age of 10. Obviously there are some below average, and some well above.
I know like 10 old ladies, who has "cancer" for the past 40 years, and still doesn't die.

Brain cancer?

Also, if you're really 10 years old, try to die as soon as possible. Your parent's didn't put much money into you, so it won't be a big loss.
Quote from Bmxtwins :sorry, but i have a 10 year old sister who doesnt write this good of english (unless they teach well over in the tundra). this seems like a troll to me.

Bad English skills run in the family, huh?
Here, have an actual diagnosis from an untrained Wiki-physician.

You have this.
or is it Munchausen syndrome?
congratulations, you are 10years old and you have cancer.

Dr. Rinne
next he asks us to fund his cancer treatment
Quote from gandlers :or is it Munchausen syndrome?

Hey, my 8 year old daughter was just a Munchausen in the High School musical play this weekend....

Oh, wait... no... She was a Munchkin in the Wizard of Oz, not a Munchausen.....
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Bad English skills run in the family, huh?

There are no rules for posting in proper English, especially when you are typing from the iPhone.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
There are no rules for posting in proper English, especially when you are typing from the iPhone.

The rule is, if you don't want to be portrayed as an uneducated buffoon, then you post on the internet with proper English, even if typing on an iPhone (you type on an iPhone, not from an iPhone. You instead would post from the iPhone, not type from it.) I can certainly type and correct mistakes just fine on my cheap $10/month phone in which the iPhone is 100 times better for typing on.
Sorry but I charge $100NZ for a medical consoltation, PayPal is acceptable.
Please pm me for acct details and once payment is received then I can confirm your diagnosis.

I love spam postings ............
Quote from x-fi :Hey guys, i was just wondering today cus for like 2 months ago i have coughed up blood. But it hasnt happened ever since and nothing happened to me since. Now i have a cough. but im a little bit worried of lung cancer. I dont smoke i havent inhaled anything but i have also read that while breathing in you get sore in the chest but i dont. But im still to stupid to not think i might have lung cancer. Answer someone please? And i do just get a bit annoyed in my throat. But i overreact a bit so i always think something wrong. Help?

Instantly tell this to your parents and instantly go to the doctor and explain this to him/her...

It doesn't mean what age you are, cancer can be in anytime activated... serious deal...

I do not want to scare you, but I bet you will win more, when you do, what I said.
Why isn't this thread locked?

Go to the doctor OP, don't take medical advice off the internet.
Quote from niall09 :

Go to the doctor OP, don't take medical advice off the internet.

Especially not from LFS forum..
It's not Lupus.

is it just me or cancer?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG