The online racing simulator
Resolution Switch Problem
(8 posts, started )
Hi,

I just switched my LFS Resolution from 1024*768,16bit@60Hz to 800*600,16bit@60Hz but suddenly found no more skins and texture during the race,and all i can see is a world of pure polygons. However if I switched to window mode, everything seems fine. The problem only happens in Full Screen mode. Anyone got similar problem here?

BTW: my desktop is set as 1024*768,16bit@60Hz.
Maybe check that in the thing were it says skin size or something like that its not on off or something like that theres something then 512 then 1024 for the skins.
thanks man, but seems all settings are correct and unchanged
Weird =/ Lets see what others come up with for fixes :S
Yeah, I've had that too with my X1950 PRO. I don't really know what fixed it though.
I have a problem, I just switched from 1920x1080i to 1440x900 and my LFS is all black, how can I change the resolution back from outside of LFS or fix this problem?

Thanks.
I dont know if this is advisable or if it would work, but you could try the following... First of all back up the cfg.txt file (just in case).

In LFS' cfg.txt find the following line

Screen Info 1 0 1440 900

The 1 and 0 might have different numericals.

Change the 1440 to 1920 and 900 to 1080 and save the file. Run LFS.exe and if it works you should be able to access options>screen page...

I gave it a go and it worked for me; as in changed LFS's screen-size from the config file...

Hope that helped.
Thank you!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG