The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 13 (SPECIAL TERMS)
Practice Session 13 for the 5th Annual Kyoto 250 will be the following:

Friday, 23 March 2012
Qualifying: 40 minute window Starting 23:00 UTC
Race: 50 laps + 2 pace laps (52 total) starting 23:55 UTC (may start no earlier than 23:50 UTC if everyone is ready)

If more than 30 attempt to qualify, the fastest 30 will get through to the race.

The Special Terms / Bonus: DOUBLE CREDIT AVAILABLE IF:
  • Session is green flag all the way;
  • You finish the race on the lead lap;
  • Administration deem you behaved on track and in general well enough to deserve double credit.
All conditions must be met for you to be eligible for double credit.

Discuss!
Thats midnite to 02:00 in Sweden ... will be in this session if im not to tired :sleep2:
In czech rep. too I will be there
Quote from sjoblom :Thats midnite to 02:00 in Sweden ... will be in this session if im not to tired :sleep2:

Quote from Murtaugh :I'm too old for this shit!

If he had meant it serious, we wouldn't have the quatrology.
Just a warning, beacuse I like to troll on occasion, and usually do this a bit more during the practices...

Tonight's session will be with the sky set to Cloudy Afternoon
#6 - Hahmo
i shall be there to **** everything up
again
#7 - Cawwa
Didn't got home until now. I'll try to be awake at midnight (at our CET-time)
same here
#9 - Cawwa
Just checked the replay. No hard feeling what so ever there Eoin.
A typical race incident. If you where looking a bit further forwards you might have seen me sliding upwards earlier and I might control that slide a bit better and stay on the apron .. but hey - shit happens, specially at 1 am ...
When i used to be (front-)midfielder back in few years according to my speed, followed by bad luck usually and my hotlap was in top 10 (6th if i remember correctly, not sure though). But now my hotlap is listed on 53th and I don't even seem to catch up midfielders...wtf has happened.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG