The online racing simulator
Sonicrealms Racing - 2012 skins
(19 posts, started )
Lol, was just about to post this.
As with the MoE video, I'd appreciate some feedback... still learning this whole movie making thing :P
grats to 10 years but skins look a bit plain, nothing like normal gerdoner work
Nice vid! :-) I never got sucked into the video though... Dont really know why :-P

Quote from xtraction :grats to 10 years but skins look a bit plain, nothing like normal gerdoner work

They look stunning, BECAUSE they are clean and nice! :-) Clean, but nice and beautiful design. The colors are matching perfectly. Awesome!
Gerdoner, you are talent. It's clearly seen in your fabulous skins and in well compoled videos. You are learning really fast in video making. I see potential, judging by the camerawork and synch with a beat. Keep it up.
well i seen the renders some more, i kinda changed my mind ^^ and Gerdoner, keep the video's up mate, they are brilliant
Those skins are gold. Best of luck.
Looks very Lotus-y. I like.

The video is very nice, too.
Happy anniversary SR!!

Nice vid and cool skin guys!!
For some reason they remind me of an F1 team's skins. The gold and black. Lotus Renault i think.
Quote from Bmxtwins :For some reason they remind me of an F1 team's skins. The gold and black. Lotus Renault i think.

Really nice and clean skins, great job!
Thx for the comments guys
A big thank you to FireMike whom I asked very noobish questions and who gave me great feedback (which I chose to ignore for this video :P)
Oh, and Tomhah, did you spot yourself in the video? :P
Quote from Gerdoner :Thx for the comments guys
A big thank you to FireMike whom I asked very noobish questions and who gave me great feedback (which I chose to ignore for this video :P)
Oh, and Tomhah, did you spot yourself in the video? :P

Haha, had to look two more times to find it!! ^^ RB4, eh? :-D
Great skins and great video, Gerdoner.
#15 - adin
Good job, with the sking and with the promo movie
see you on the servers
10 years? Are you shittin' me? Congrats!
Well. I didn't really like the video much. It's too slow for my taste, and the music is not really lively enough to make the video enjoyable. Not digging the passive gaussian blur all over the screen, it always gives me the wannabe-professional Depth of Field simulator, which in the end makes a failure, and blurs out the unnecesarry places or the other way around.
liked the helmet cam

mainly only thing i liked

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG