The online racing simulator
LFS - Sail
(9 posts, started )
LFS - Sail
Wow... This one is opposite to your previous one: with a nice plot, excellent camerawork and variety of cameras.. Feeling goosebumps partly and that's GOOD thing. Really enjoyed a lot... Awesome video synch with a beat of music... Colors were maybe the only thing that I partly didn't like... I did not like the hue color when an asfalt and buildings were purple (???) and really liked that color gamma when everything was in grey and you left red color on the car and at some part of the sky.. it's of course unreal, but in this artistic case, fits very well... That's something new and very professional. That's for sure. You really surprised me this time. 10/10
#3 - Danas
i facepalmed as soon as i heard the music sorry. good editing though
I like this one. As it was said before, really nice compilation. The only thing I dont really like that much, is you shifting between different types of colour grading for no obvious reason. One take you have that warm-ish tint with film-burn, and in the other one you blow up the contrast and the dark spots. But otherwise great job!
#5 - Myffe
The song is way too overused, pretty much ruined the video :<

sorry
You don't say? :o ..

I've never heard that song in any other LFS vid yet, or I just didnt watch enough of em

Anyway, thx for your guys critism and stuff, u know.. This was a random video anyway so yea
#7 - Hahmo
i like the way its so "boring".. it brings up another element not that much used and the music brings it alive.. good
Yeah... well.. I have paid attention on Dopii's behaviour for a while... I have to say: Mate, just be honest to yourself and to others. I mean c'mon.. No need to pretend being somebody. I see in your videos "boring video", 'I didn't like it", "random video" and forcing that to others.. I have to say it's bit annoying and can make opposite reaction of others and you wouldn't be happy about it. Everyone understand this is really good job and on this project been put a lot of your efforts. That knows everybody including you. I do strongly believe that you are happy about this job and it isn't any sin to state your emotions, feelings.
Uhm.. no I'm serious by saying I didnt really like it.
Neither I've put effort in that I don't like it at all to spend hoooours on a video, I just can't stand it. I sure could do muuch better videos but I never gave it a chance.. Well still I'm glad people like those vids, I just don't feel like "wheeeey my new vid is gonn' be osum" or "shiz i bet people will like it"

I create the videos, upload them on youtube and done, it's nothing special for me. I rather make those videos to waste my free time If when I really don't have anything to do

LFS - Sail
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG