The online racing simulator
Rally
(7 posts, started )
Rally
i really want to start a rally server on lfs where everyone can come on the server weekly and set there times ? but i cant do it all by myself i would like to take a few people onboard. i already have a server but i would just need a few people to help with layouts and times and dates of the events it would be great fun ,if anyone is interested just post a reply basically anyone can come aboard
thanks,
-kelman
#2 - Sobis
TVE will soon be here.
what is tve ?sorry for being noob :P
#4 - Sobis
I'm just joking mate . TVE - The Very End, a person who really really wants the rally pack (LFS update containing rally tracks or something like that, I'm not sure) and loves rally racing.
Quote from Sobis :I'm just joking mate . TVE - The Very End, a person who really really wants the rally pack (LFS update containing rally tracks or something like that, I'm not sure) and loves rally racing.

olryt haha he commented on my last thread about rally
when im arsed fixing my pc i'd be a regular their... namely if its running the flawed but better then nothing cargame.nl style ranking system.
Quote from theirishnoob :when im arsed fixing my pc i'd be a regular their... namely if its running the flawed but better then nothing cargame.nl style ranking system.

okaay sweet man :P

Rally
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG