The online racing simulator
Rip Joe
Rest in peace dude
Too young, too young...

Rest in Peace.
Rest In Peace
Rest in Peace
Rest in peace.
Even though I don't even know you, not visiting the LFS forum often, you seemed to be the kind of person this world needs so badly.

Rest in Peace, Joe.
My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. He was a great personality from the little bit I could gather here on the forums.
RIP Joe.

Very sad indeed.
Awful awful news, so heartbreaking to come back to the LFS forums for a look and see something as tragic as this.

R.I.P, thoughts go to his family and friends.
Rest in peace.
I just received this email from Joe's father:

Hi Alex,

I came across your posts on Live for Speed regarding my son Joe – 5haz.

Can you please pass on our sincere thanks to all on the Live for Speed community for all the tributes. It is a great comfort to see that Joe was so well regarded.

Joseph’s funeral is to be on the 21st March at 10:30 and all who wish to attend are very welcome.

The service will be held at:

Christ The Eternal High Priest R C Church
410 Brentwood Road Romford RM2 6DH

This will be followed by the cremation at:
South Essex Crematorium
Ockendon Road, Upminster, Essex RM14 2UY

Many thanks

Malcolm Shaw
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Has there been a funeral? If not maybe we could set up a little collection for some flowers to send or something?

If anyone does do this, let me know and I'll gladly put some money in the pot.
Well first off we'd need some kind of donating system, maybe one of the mods could set one up and admin it? and we'll put the money received to some flowers or donate the money to a chosen charity.
Paypal.
Also, are there som local flower delivery service there?
I hope we do manage to pull this off, some flowers are the least we could do.
Anyone heard of this website? https://www.wepay.com/ or maybe paypal would be better? I think the best way would be for us to send money to someones paypal and then they ring up a flower shop nearby and pay over the phone.
Agree with you. Btw, Paypal is the most known and safest / easiest way to transfer money, so if possible I would prefer using that.
I think that's a great idea and will be happy to donate also.
Heartbreaking news. R.I.P.

5haz, I hope you saw all the black numbers today.
I didn't know Joe, I only read a few posts of his, but that was enough to respect him. Not even necessarily for their content, but simply the eloquent and witty way in which they were written.
His family and friends won't have much use for my thoughts, but they might take comfort in knowing he was respected by complete strangers, so particularly his parents must have done something quite right
Useless or not, for tradition's sake, my thoughts go out to them.

Quote from The Very End :Also, are there som local flower delivery service there?

Don't know about "local", but Fleurop (link goes straight to Sympathy/Funeral selection) do world wide same day delivery
I don't know Joe, but may he rest in peace. By reading the other post's here, he was to young.
Too young, sad news.
Didnt knew him but i hope he rest in peace now.

R.I.P
If a donate option using PayPal is used, I would gladly donate. Please set something up, it would be great if we can do something coming from LFS.
I didn't know him, but still sad news.

RIP
I only just saw this thread, what a terrible shame, and at such a young age too. He was one of the smarter guys around here and his posts were always worthwhile and thoughtful, I never met him but he was one of my favourite contributors to the forum.

Very sad news indeed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG