The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 250: Practice Session 1
Hello all!

Unlike past runnings, where the first session was usually a race, this time, it will be a 90-minute free practice, starting at 18:00 UTC on Thursday, 8 March 2012.

To even be considered for credit, you will need to run at least 30 laps, of which 15 must be consecutive (no pitting, no shift+s, no shift+p, will not include an outlap or inlap).

We strongly encourage many to attend; it'll be a good time to re-familiarize yourself with KY1 / XRT and a good chance to work on getting your online laps requirement completed.

Should probably get the first race practice session in sometime on Friday.
I should add, passwords will be sent out sometime in the couple hours prior to session start.
NOOOOOOO, Im at work Will there be a similar session another time? Quite like the idea! Makes it sort of like in real life testing.
stay cool tommy

In 2011 there've been 12 practice sessions over various dates and times
In the same format? :-P
Quote from Tomhah :In the same format? :-P

there have also been pure practice sessions among them, without races.
Ok :-) Nice, nice!
Practice session is underway, there is currently NO PASSWORD SET until I fix the code that isn't letting me get the list of entries in a nice PM format
Too early for me, but they will be more I'm sure I'm anxious to see how well I can do with my DFGT (big improvment for me in control)
Quote from Cornys :Too early for me, but they will be more I'm sure I'm anxious to see how well I can do with my DFGT (big improvment for me in control)

Sorry for off topic, but damn you, I thought you created a new thread in RN sub-forum containing info about next event
Maybe you could create a locked tread were you just post the practise session ongoing schedule without any discussions. Then it will very easy to find that important info
Quote from Sobis :Sorry for off topic, but damn you, I thought you created a new thread in RN sub-forum containing info about next event

Nope, I'll contact you admins about that before that happens.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG