The online racing simulator
What the hell is this guy doing
(77 posts, closed, started )
Does that make you feel like you, somehow, won something?

someone just lock this thread...
I never win, that is why I rarely drive, I just sit and spectate people all day, doing the odd turn 1 then speccing again.
instead of trying to find ways to exploit the game, spend more time practicing properly.

that way you will eventualy become good enough to race and not just spectate.
Maybe I don't want to drive, maybe I enjoy spectating, just as how you enjoy chasing crackers/wreckers/cheaters?
LFS was not created to fill the niche of people who enjoy spectating online multiplayer racing simulators.

You are allowed to do that, but if you annoy those who use things the way they are meant to be used, expect to be "chased down".
So sue me.
take it to PM's already guys.. this is dribble.
Well, this thread got old pretty quick...dusty got busted, end of story Another thread to add to the "locked" list I guesss *sigh*
I am trying to reason with him, try and convince him to play lfs normaly and race with the rest of us. I do not want to scare him away i want to get him race.
you can't reason with brick walls nice try though.
another metaphor LOL... ok ok... here comes mine:

remember the wall? Yeah... that wall... even that wall came down...
Its gonna be hard for me to race, seeing in my boredom I decided to take a hacksaw to my momo racing wheel, so now I have 2 halfs of a momo.
This person should be banned from hotlaps charts. There's really no excuse for this. Period.
I'll just use one of my other 2 LFS S2 accounts.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Its gonna be hard for me to race, seeing in my boredom I decided to take a hacksaw to my momo racing wheel, so now I have 2 halfs of a momo.

do you now see that using things not as they were meant to be used, almost always leads to bad things happening?

If you raced normally you wouldn't get so bored that you would resort to sawing your wheel.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'll just use one of my other 2 LFS S2 accounts.

okay lovely one, you won, you wound them up. Now it's time to let it go and move on.

I've watched you grow and mature a lot over the last year or so, don't start back pedaling now.

You knew you'd probably get banned from uploading any more hotlaps so when it happened I'm sure it wasn't too much of a shock. Whatever your reason for doing it in the first place was, it's null now.

I hope you're only joking about the momo wheel, but if you aren't... you now have funky wall art to hang up in your room.

I'm sure you'll still catch some flack from people for what you did, but it's not the end of the world. You'll just have to try a little harder to show them you aren't really a bad kid, you just have occasional brat spurts. Take it from me, I know. I have them myself. Maybe it's a result of not having enough cookies?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Ban him.
He just reuploaded more hotlaps. Thats ridiculous!
Hes making fun of us....

Do you have more s2 licenses?? So use them after ban, and be baned again...illepall
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Its gonna be hard for me to race, seeing in my boredom I decided to take a hacksaw to my momo racing wheel, so now I have 2 halfs of a momo.

You sound like a sane person who just wants to drive a racing simulator for fun
Flaming aside, maybe CounterStrike would be a better game for you? Somehow fits the theme of this thread...

E: I just realised, this would be the ideal place for you now.
He uploaded 11 cheating hotlaps. illepall

Will now someone come again and defend this idiot? :thumbsdow
#71 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Thats why I said WAS. I'll admit, what I did was wrong, and I didn't mean it as cheating, I was just using to see "If its faster here, is it faster at other 1 checkpointed tracks"

but you didnt have to upload it did you?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oooh... I don't give a ****, if the worst they can do is take my licence away, more power to them, its called buying another one, cheating again, and that time atleast wreck while nobody knows its you.

your mature illepall
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I admitted I cheated.. WHO CARES. Its the detail of FIXING this exploit that needs to be discussed.

but everyone knows about the cheat, that doesnt make it right for you to do it!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :and 3 were the cheat hotlaps...

well that makes it all better again!

I say suspend his license for a few days and look at his ip to stop him unlocking LFS again...
all you guys are doing is entertaining him. he lives for this sh*t lol. look at all of his other posts. this is who he is and you guys are playing right into it
#73 - Goop
Maybe you're right, Gabkicks. I can't figure out why he would do it, surely he knew he would be busted?

I was going to suggest that he make a sincere apology, to the whole community... but as he just keeps uploading dodgy hotlaps, I doubt that's gonna happen.
Perhaps we should cut him some slack, he is a kid, as evidenced by the string of 5 year old tantrum-like posts. He is seemingly incapable of behaving in a mature fashion, but that said, he's still responsible for his actions.

If there's no sincere apology (minus the angst and 'tude), I really think he has to have his license revoked. Let him use the other 2 :rolleyes: But it's really no fun when noone knows you, Gu3st.

my 2c.
Dont know if this thread is still on topic or not but i dont see too much wrong with this. Its more exploiting than cheating and it will be fixed. And im sure the hotlaps will be removed so its kinda pointless. I think there are more important things to worry about in life
Just ban him for hotlaps if thats possible.
No reason to ban him from online racing afterall. But his reputation is surely damaged...
This thread is closed

What the hell is this guy doing
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG