The online racing simulator
What the hell is this guy doing
(77 posts, closed, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hey, did you consider that you might've just made some of them feel bad? Shame on you!

shame on me? shame on you all!

you guys go hunting around like savages for people like dustin here.. and then pick on them, just about every one of you here is like the lowerschool bully that goes around stealing all the little kid's lunch money
Quote from XCNuse :shame on me? shame on you all!

It was a joke, lighten up.

Quote from XCNuse : you guys go hunting around like savages for people like dustin here..

I didn't pick on Dustin. FTR I think it's pretty lame to upload duff hotlaps but no skin off my nose because I don't do hotlaps anyway.
If you had been proving your point you'd of uploaded them here and shown the exploit (again...). Instead you found the exploit and tried to get away with it just stop all the crap about not meaning to cheat admit to it and appologise then we can begin to forget about this rather sad episode.

EDIT - @ xcnuse - I'm happy to move on if he'll just stop trying to play the innocent party
Fine, take it, here, have some gratitude.

<opens phony formal statement>

I am sorry that my client, dawesdust_12 was cheating... <blah blah blah>

</end phony floral statement>

</end of even bigger sarcasm>
im not speaking in a negative tone, i just want some people here to notice how rude they can be sometimes
#31 - Goop
Burn the witch I say. Run him out of town. Pulling that sh*t, he deserves to be publicly flogged with metaphors.

Why don't you go keep him company XCNuse? One less whinging kid
she turned me into a newt!

.. i got better
Simple. hotlap invalid if "wrong way" flag goes up.
There are legit reasons to go wrong way, such as heating tires to make lap 1 a flying lap.
Why not go the right way around, heat tyres up, and make lap 2 a flying lap?
That means driving 2 laps instead of 1.
you'd have less fuel on the second lap too, so doing 2 laps is a win win situation
Maybe I use enough fuel for 1 lap only?
and maybe you're the pope, i don't really care.

george_tsiros's suggestion is a damn good and simple. and if it stops cheating than it should be implemented.
Maybe adapt the tracks, make this checkpoint about 50 M down the straight, and that totally neutralizes the time gained by doing a U turn.
doesn't stamp out the fact that the process can still happen. and just because it's slower doesn't suddenly make it OK.

modifying each track which needs it, seperately, would be alot of work for scawen. all uploaded laps with their split times would all be invalid, because if you move the checkpoints, the splits would be different.

implement a global rule drive backwards for longer than 5seconds = invalid HL, easy.
invalid HL, that might be fine, because then the first split or whatever re-inits the validiticity of it...?

Also, this is the only track that has that issue, FE club and AS Club have the checkpoints at mid-enough track that either way is the same amount of time.
I thought you were cool, you lost your face. Big loser stamp to your forehead. Ban for uploading hotlaps I say.
I say who cares. It was a few hotlaps... ooh... Atleast I deleted them, most people would have left them up.

And taking hotlaps from me... ooh, its not like I do hotlapping. I've uploaded 5 hotlaps in the 2 years of LFS I've played, and 3 were the cheat hotlaps...
Why do people try to bend the rules?

I try to stay well within the rules and it is obvious that i obey them.

If you want to annoy the latter by doing the former, you succeeded.

Please stop pretending to be ok. You are not. You cheat.

Exploiting gaps in rules or bugs of the program is cheating.
I admitted I cheated.. WHO CARES. Its the detail of FIXING this exploit that needs to be discussed.
You care, because if you didn't admit you did something wrong, you'd lose your license for abuse.

I temporarily set aside the fact that you are downright a hypocrite because you knew damn well you were cheating in the first place and now you say you admit you cheated?

There's no point in admitting you cheated: we knew it from the very beginning.

No effing way you would say "oh! sorry! didn't know it was cheating!" and we'd believe you.

If you are sure something you are about to do is right, do it.
If you are unsure if something you are about to do is right, ask.
If you were sure about something and you find out, after the act, that it is not right; then there is something wrong with the way you make yourself sure about knowing things.
Oooh... I don't give a ****, if the worst they can do is take my licence away, more power to them, its called buying another one, cheating again, and that time atleast wreck while nobody knows its you.

Damn morons.

And because I'm too cheap to buy another, just use a ****ing crack, does the same effect in less money.
Such noble display of maturity, i am touched.
Such horrible use of sarcasm, I truely am in horror at that usage of sarcasm.
This thread is closed

What the hell is this guy doing
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG