The online racing simulator
Round 8 - Kyoto Grand Touring Circuit (KY32) - Pre-race Discussion

Sponsored by cargame.nl

Hello drivers and managers,

March 3rd brings us to the final round of the season, at the long and complex Kyoto Grand Touring Circuit. Hope you like hairpins! We have two very interesting points battles going on as we head into this race. Both Western Wolves GT500 and Vortex Racing GT300 have comfortable leads, but they're not completely out of danger. As we all know, Super GT racing is prone to chaos. Who knows what'll happen?

REMINDERS:
  1. When rejoining the track following an accident, please be sure to check for following cars BEFORE pulling onto the racing surface. If you find yourself stationary on the racing line following a spin, don't make any move until you have some clear space on track. If you've spun and are still moving, be careful where you throw your momentum (hello, Isaac Price!). Use the mini-map!
  2. When you see yellow flags during the race, be prepared to slow to avoid obstacles. Even if you don't see yellow flags, be alert for cars significantly off the pace.
  3. On a restart, be careful not to pull alongside another car before the s/f line. Remember rule I4!
  4. Please read the entire rulebook, and be familiar with all procedures.
Thanks to all the teams and drivers that have made this first season a great success. We look forward to seeing how the championships play out this year, and we're already planning for Season 2 this fall.
Western Wolves GT500 firm lead? I doubt It will be interesting that's for sure.
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah : Got a team :-)
I don't know if this is the right place to do this, but if any GT500 team is missing a driver, you can PM Mariuszek22, we sadly won't be able to use him for today's race.

man I hate to do shameless advertising.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG