The online racing simulator
real life fxr?
(23 posts, started )
real life fxr?
Audi's definitive 2012 A5 DTM Race Car

Looks like it to me.
#2 - Mysho
Definitely not for me, dunno where you see that similarity.
nice skin, someone do it for me.
#5 - Bean0
Quote from hyntty :indeed, race car paintjobs get more ludicrous every year imo

I think they're copying off those LFS skins where someone just makes a 2048x2048 patten filled square
Still, FXR reminds me of this Opel Astra OPC the most.
Attached images
2001-Opel-Astra-Xtreme-Concept-1.jpg
2001-Opel-Astra-Xtreme-Concept.jpg
Or the FXO - Opel (Vauxhall) Astra Coupe the normal street model,where FXR is tuned up to GT car.
I mean, cars get more and more similar in reallife... it is hard to tell if it is a Volvo or a BMW, an Chevrolet/Opel/Vauxhall/Holden or Honda, a Mercedes or a Lexus, if you just see the left/right side of the car. So it is obviously not too strange to see the new DTM cars being rather similar to the FXR.
i like that both cars, the FXR and the one seen above. =)
Only thing that's close is the headlights and public skin paintjob.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Only thing that's close is the headlights and public skin paintjob.

And round wheels.
If AA is on, yes.
guess i am used to my Audi lights texture on my FXR. I think it looks very similar.
Quote from hyntty :indeed, race car paintjobs get more ludicrous every year imo

Well that's actually a camouflage paintjob to not be able to read the volumes... I saw the other thay a small electric bus being tested with exactly the same pattern.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Well that's actually a camouflage paintjob to not be able to read the volumes... I saw the other thay a small electric bus being tested with exactly the same pattern.

No it isn't you silly man. You would spot that miles away. This is a camouflaged car:

Quote from hyntty :No it isn't you silly man. You would spot that miles away. This is a camouflaged car:

what car?
Beetle is my guess.
i only see grass
must be behind the bush
Quote from TexasLTU :

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/bwi-bus.jpg" on this server.
Reference #24.a4fcd4d9.1330881022.e266cbb
I think it'd be a great camo in a New York modern art gallery.

real life fxr?
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG