The online racing simulator
Lets nuke someone !
(83 posts, started )
here we go again...
Quote from Hyperactive :Haha the americans still have black and white tv.

lol.

anyways, to be slightly on topic:racerx did you heard that there are 3 large motherships (largest is over 300 km wide) from planet Gootan aheading towards planet earth? They should arrive on late autumn this year, so don't panic about your nukes against eachother...
#29 - 5haz
These threads are always more about Racer aggrandising his ego than any 'informed discussion'. Terrible shame really, every radical or subversive political movement seems to attract these kind of delusional people and it gives them a bad name. Racer and his conceited attitude does nothing but harm to the causes he supports. But what does he care? He's in it for his own ego boost.
Quote from DeKo :. You live in a country that wiped out the Maori, does that mean I can hold you directly responsible? YOU MURDERING BASTARD.

LOL - Most retarded post ever !!!!!

Bro, I'm thrilled to hear I've wiped myself out, that must be some sort of record achieving that.
Where do you get your information ?

Oh, sorry, keep forgetting that you just make it up.

Quote from 5haz :These threads are always more about Racer aggrandising his ego than any 'informed discussion'. Terrible shame really, every radical or subversive political movement seems to attract these kind of delusional people and it gives them a bad name. Racer and his conceited attitude does nothing but harm to the causes he supports. But what does he care? He's in it for his own ego boost.

I think WW part3 is worth a discussion, you want to talk about dicks, and it's about MY ego ?

Try this, George Carlin expains how wars are all about dick size, this may help some of you !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfQSspNKUJ8

I can't help thinking that some of you are VERY insecure.

So, I assume that your all happy about the soon to happen dickfest, but why exactly are you insecure regarding Iran?

Could this be the reason ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nrf8TD3HU
The **** is this? The **** is that?
I have gathered a list of nations that in near future will launch nuclear attack into other country:
Quote from Racer X NZ :
I think WW part3 is worth a discussion, you want to talk about dicks, and it's about MY ego ?

Try this, George Carlin expains how wars are all about dick size, this may help some of you !

So, I assume that your all happy about the soon to happen dickfest, but why exactly are you insecure regarding Iran?

illepall
well, Iran has some pretty modern uranium processing facilities that no-one from the IAEA is allowed to enter. Now you will tell me that this is because Iran has solved all of Earths energy problems (zero point energy, cold fusion, warp reactor, pick what you like) and the Zionist Conspiracy, lead by the oil industry, wants to destroy this...

Racer X NZ is a good example of what too many bad LSD trips will do to your head.
#36 - 5haz
Quote from Racer X NZ :I think WW part3 is worth a discussion, you want to talk about dicks, and it's about MY ego ?

This had nothing to do with dicks until you made it about dicks.
#37 - DeKo
Quote from Racer X NZ :LOL - Most retarded post ever !!!!!

Bro, I'm thrilled to hear I've wiped myself out, that must be some sort of record achieving that.
Where do you get your information ?

Oh, sorry, keep forgetting that you just make it up.

That's my point, you braindead idiot, all you do is make up a load of bullshit and post it as fact. I care so little about you and NZ that I didn't even bother googling anything about your shitty little country, just like you point blank refuse to gather any evidence whatsoever about any of the horse shit you post.

What you did ignore though, Is bean0's very good point about your country doing whatever the US tell them, and raiding people over an alleged copyright infringment. You blame us for not controlling our government, you are just as bad, I am holding you directly responsible for the closure of Megaupload and the loss of a ton of files I had on there.
Quote from DeKo :I didn't even bother googling anything about your shitty little country,

You're Scottish man. People in glass houses and all that.
#39 - DeKo
Quote from thisnameistaken :You're Scottish man. People in glass houses and all that.

Don't worry, I care even less about Scotland than I do about NZ. Personally, I would welcome a cruise missile from Iran or Israel or whoever the **** it is that's supposed to be sending them shortly.
Quote from DeKo :Don't worry, I care even less about Scotland than I do about NZ. Personally, I would welcome a cruise missile from Iran or Israel or whoever the **** it is that's supposed to be sending them shortly.

Yeah if they deep-fried it first you lardy scotch bastard.

<j/k!>
#41 - DeKo
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah if they deep-fried it first you lardy scotch bastard.

<j/k!>

Haha, if it was deep fried it wouldn't even get a chance to hit the ground
Yummy! deep fried iranian penis eaten instantly by some scotsmen!

EDIT: deep fried iranian ATOMIC penis!
It is israeli you idiot.
Quote from CheerioDM :It is israeli you idiot.

with the quote function, we can avoid calling everyone an idiot for no apparent reason.
Quote from CheerioDM :It is israeli you idiot.

A ha! YOU sir are the perfect example of American global controllership! YOU gave an idiot a license for free, he then went mad with it and you should be the one to blame! Instead you make the whole world angry at the guy (usracer afair) and then you'll visit the guy and smash his nose in!

I AM CONSPIRACY!!!!

please don't take anything I've written seriously - ever!

greetz

der penis
Even if the shit you post is true Racer there's **** all you and us can do about it, so stop worrying and get on with your life.
Quote from flymike91 :with the quote function, we can avoid calling everyone an idiot for no apparent reason.

Takes the fun out of it.
As a US Citizen, I have no direct problem with anything he is saying. Being exposed to more then one point of view is not a disadvantage.
Quote from Dygear :As a US Citizen, I have no direct problem with anything he is saying. Being exposed to more then one point of view is not a disadvantage.

Your really not allowed to say that, read the huge number of replies that state that no other opinions are allowed and no one is permitted any other views other than the aurthorised ones.

Personally, I find it highly interesting to see the censorship but I'm a complete cynic, particually regarding certain members of this forum.

Here's an interesting post, lets see who actually watches it and who just says I'm a looney with no effort to provide any evidence to show I'm wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f ... mbedded&v=IheJ2Rohz1c

Let's watch who post's what !

Who's a good little sheep ?

And let's see what US officials really have to say. http://www.algemeiner.com/2012 ... -decided-to-strike-iran/#

After all, Europe is already involved in terrorism in the area, the problem is that Syria actually captured a number of european special forces in Hom's, sorry, didn't that fact make your media, wot a surprise !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new ... ria-captured-SAS-men.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new ... tured-by-Syrian-Army.html
http://www.sott.net/articles/s ... -With-Al-Qaeda-Terrorists

That's odd, I had thought that Al Queda was a terrorist organisation opposed by Europe and the US, it appears that from Libia and Syria that your all on the same side !

But, please remind me why you have a 'War on Terror' when you guys are running the terrorists ?

Or is this another censored question ?
Let's take a quick look at the 'media' coverage on Syria shall we ?

Supporting America's Permanent War Agenda

Falsified reports cheerlead it. Op-eds and editorials highlight it. Truth and full disclosure's prohibited. The New York Times March 2 editorial headlined, "Crushing Homs." It reinvented reality on the ground.

It accused Assad of weeks of "merciless bombardment," saying there's "no doubt (he'll) keep on killing. The international community must keep stepping up the pressure for him to go."

Fact check

For the past year, Western recruited, trained, armed and funded insurgents ravaged parts of Syria, notably in cities like Homs. Assad struggled to liberate the city and other killer gang infested areas. No responsible leader would do less. He's more victim than villain, but you'd never know it from falsified major media reports.

"On Friday, (Assad) blocked" relief aid for Homs "without explanation. There were unconfirmed reports that security forces were conducting house-to-house searches and summary executions."

Fact check

From Geneva, the ICRC reported the following:

"(H)humanitarian aid reaches people in Homs and Bludan. In Homs, Syrian Arab Red Crescent volunteers are distributing food, medical supplies, blankets, and hygiene consumables to thousands of people affected by the increasing violence."

"A convoy loaded with these supplies entered the city yesterday, while a similar convoy reached Bludan."

Syrian Red Crescent head of emergency operations Khaled Erksoussi said:

"Our volunteers were able to deliver food parcels, blankets and other urgently needed supplies to these displaced people."

The ICRC and Syrian Red Crescent plan further missions to deliver vitally needed humanitarian aid.

Sick and wounded are being evacuated despite killer gang attempts to prevent ambulances from reaching affected areas.

On March 3, Syria's Arab News Agency SANA reported insurgents responsible for murder and vandalism routed from Homs, including the Baba Amro neighborhood.

Residents said they terrorized the city for weeks. They "occupied schools, medical centers and public establishment (facilities) by force of arms, turning them to centers for killing and torture, adding that the terrorists also took over some houses in the neighborhood and kicked their occupants out, transforming the houses to lairs where they planned their attacks."

Residents were forced to participate in protests. Those refusing were killed or tortured. Snipers shot civilians from rooftops. Terrorized residents dared not leave home. Some had no choice.

They expressed relief after Syrian forces freed them, saying they feel free again. The Times falsely accused Assad of "summary executions" committed by killer gangs.

Most Syrians support Assad. Overwhelmingly approving a new constitution showed it. They deplore killer gang violence they want ended. Yet The Times falsely claimed "demonstrators chose the name this week of 'The Friday of Equipping the Free Syrian Army.' "

Most Syrians oppose it. In insurgent held areas, protesters are forced to participate in protests on threat of death or torture.

Propaganda videos falsify events on the ground. They replicated fake Libyan ones. Al Jazeera featured them, including fabricated euphoric scenes of Tripoli's liberation. Weeks in advance, they were shot in Doha, Qatar at a Hollywood-like sound stage replica of Green Square and Gaddafi's compound. It was theater, not real.

On Friday, the EU recognized the opposition Syrian National Council as a "legitimate representative of Syrians," saying:

“The European Union supports the Syrian opposition in its struggle for freedom, dignity and democracy, recognizes the Syrian National Council as a legitimate representative of Syrians and calls upon all members of the Syrian opposition to unite in its peaceful struggle.”
http://www.activistpost.com/20 ... lies-and-major-media.html

But who is interested in honesty these days ?

Lets nuke someone !
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG