The online racing simulator
i think my g25 broke :( already
(10 posts, started )
ok so i have had my g25 for about 3 days, i bought it off a guy that didnt use it, it was working amazing, then i tried it the next day, and the wheel rotation was literally unlimited, i could spin it for days aha, then i realise the force feedback was 0, i did set it to 40 and i could feel nothing so i turn it up all the way and NOTHING. im just wondering if anyone could help. thanks!
It can be a problem with the connector of the wheel (No the USB, the connector what connect the wheel only, who supports the forcefeedback motors). Contact with Logitech.

Goodbye!
i think i found the problem! the connecting the steering wheel to the base were cut. my friend is coming over to sotter them and hopefully that resolves it all. thanks you guys!
When you say the rotation is unlimited, do you mean it will just spin left or right forever, without stopping?

If so, the problem is a lot more serious than the connection. It sounds like something internal has broken, as even with no power, the wheel should only turn 1&1/2 times from the centre.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :When you say the rotation is unlimited, do you mean it will just spin left or right forever, without stopping?

If so, the problem is a lot more serious than the connection. It sounds like something internal has broken, as even with no power, the wheel should only turn 1&1/2 times from the centre.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

He just left! With nuts!
ok so i got it to calibrate perfectly, but after calibration it turns perfectly just isnt being picked up for lfs, should i remove and reinstall my drivers? im also getting a flickering green is it something inside is broken? i did break a wire that comes from the wheel base to the connectore it has 5 wires, yellow, white, green, orange, and red. im going to sotter that but i just think its for the shifter paddles itself. also some random round metal thing with rounded ends fell out and i dont know where to put it. i will upload a picture of it in a couple minutes
how do you put picture in?

thats the metal piece, i dont know if i need it or not or what it is. does anyone know?
Could be a spring for one of the paddles.
Is there another one?
Hi Nolan, take a look at this thread.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41308

If you don't manage to find it's place, send me a PM (cause I go for weeks not viewing this forum nowadays), I"ll get an e-mail notification of it and I"ll take a picture from the internals of my G25 for you, then you"ll be able for sure to place it correctly.

Cheers

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG