The online racing simulator
Thanks.
#2 - Mysho
Never heard of anything like music addon before, I think I must live in some kind of cave... Thanks for that, I'll have a look on these.

e/ my Nod32 won't let me download, it blocks it saying there is a virus in there?
Quote :Never heard of anything like music addon before, I think I must live in some kind of cave... Thanks for that, I'll have a look on these.

e/ my Nod32 won't let me download, it blocks it saying there is a virus in there?

If you have never heard of them before, then on the main LFS website under the tab 'Additional Downloads' section there should be a Music addon pack for LFS. It consists of all of the 17 songs as I have mentioned above.
As for the virus thing, there is 100000% no virus. I have recently got a new awesome gaming pc, so there shouldn't be any traces of viruses.
Why upload all the track separately? Thanks for wasting my time.
Oh hey, you get something for free and still moan. Spoilt Kid...

Like the music, quite easy but nice. Thanks for the hint!

greetz

der butz
#6 - Mysho
Quote from Oveglfhzl :If you have never heard of them before, then on the main LFS website under the tab 'Additional Downloads' section there should be a Music addon pack for LFS. It consists of all of the 17 songs as I have mentioned above.
As for the virus thing, there is 100000% no virus. I have recently got a new awesome gaming pc, so there shouldn't be any traces of viruses.

Yep, it was just a pop-up window that came when clicking mediafire download button, sorry to spoil this thread with the garbage, thanks for the effort anyway.
Quote from der butz :Oh hey, you get something for free and still moan. Spoilt Kid...

Well, it is avaiable on lfs website in one piece so splitting it up into a dozen of files makes no sense... and that means it is a stupid idea
Quote from Bigbob1993 :Well, it is avaiable on lfs website in one piece so splitting it up into a dozen of files makes no sense... and that means it is a stupid idea

'Stupid idea'? WHATAHEAD! Maybe because of the recent SOPA things going around, I can't upload the entire pack in one. So I had to upload them one by one.
Quote from Oveglfhzl :'Stupid idea'? WHATAHEAD! Maybe because of the recent SOPA things going around, I can't upload the entire pack in one. So I had to upload them one by one.

SOPA was removed from USA Congress. 1 month ago...

Nice by you to upload to youtube, but he is right... No reason to upload one by one...
lol quit the flaming, it's pointless, if you think there is a better mirror to download (e.g. LFS page) then go for it, quit bitching in this thread...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG