The online racing simulator
New Team - spotted racing.
(17 posts, started )
dont bother im scraping the team.
#2 - uiop
Yeah, i wanna join this team
Quote from harlen :im starting up a new team - spotted racing. im looking for drivers (obviously). anyone who wants to join can PM me or post in this thread.
any person can join - within reason. no morons who like to wreck. this is a clean racing team. if i get members, i will do some skins, and maybe a server.

Only Rules
you must put [spot] in your name.
You MUST be S2 licensed.

Members.

[spot] Harlen

so thats why you quit the team
#5 - uiop
Quote from Kalev EST :I guess you didn´t read the first post. He said...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6019

Yes i did read the first post, and it is ok by me, because im not wrecker anymore, if u dont agree with that, do some digging on my latest posts!
#6 - Jakg
Quote from uiop :Yes i did read the first post, and it is ok by me, because im not wrecker anymore, if u dont agree with that, do some digging on my latest posts!

just did, and nowhere is there a "i wont do it again" just "oh well, 30 days and ill be wrecking again" style messages

PS - how do you plan on racing when the team server goes iB?
#8 - joen
#9 - uiop
Quote from Jakg :just did, and nowhere is there a "i wont do it again" just "oh well, 30 days and ill be wrecking again" style messages

PS - how do you plan on racing when the team server goes iB?

Try harder!
#10 - uiop
#11 - uiop
Quote from joen :Some people just never change.
Surely you don't want someone in your team that's banned on a lot of servers.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=145660#post145660

dont put words in peoples mouth! why not want a user whos banned in 5 servers max? thats a rare kind of users in LFS u got to think the positve way!
I would imagine that you are banned in more than 5 servers. If your username gets banded around iB, you won't be able to get on many servers.

The autox cheating thing is sad too.
#13 - joen
Quote from uiop :dont put words in peoples mouth! why not want a user whos banned in 5 servers max? thats a rare kind of users in LFS u got to think the positve way!

lol, So you mean because you're banned on just 5 servers (I'm sure it's more than 5), you're somehow a respectable driver because of it? There's lots of drivers who have not been banned one single time.

What if the team has to go on a server which you are banned from? For a league race or a challenge with another team for example?
Quote from uiop :Yes i did read the first post, and it is ok by me, because im not wrecker anymore, if u dont agree with that, do some digging on my latest posts!

You´re not a wrecker because you said it in a forum thread. illepall
Actions are those that count not words. And don´t say you´ve changed. You were cheating in the autox competition just yesterday.

BTW you said that aswell...
Quote : flash this grandpa, lol who told u that that i wasted my 24 quid? i just wrecked a hole month in demo mode LOL, i will be back on s2 yeh try to catch me at act banana lover

-
(uiop) DELETED by uiop
#15 - uiop
Quote from Kalev EST :You´re not a wrecker because you said it in a forum thread. illepall
Actions are those that count not words. And don´t say you´ve changed. You were cheating in the autox competition just yesterday.

BTW you said that aswell...

LOL, did u want me to race on lfsforum and show u that i can race properly? u gotta be kidding!
well autox (test) competion as i can say dosent equal with my wrecking what i had done
Quote:
Originally Posted by joen
lol, So you mean because you're banned on just 5 servers (I'm sure it's more than 5), you're somehow a respectable driver because of it? There's lots of drivers who have not been banned one single time.

What if the team has to go on a server which you are banned from? For a league race or a challenge with another team for example?

yeah thats iB one of his/hers minuses
-
(uiop) DELETED by uiop
How about editing those three posts, all into one post?

EDIT: He's done it now.
dont bother. im scraping the team

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG