The online racing simulator
Real time bass boosting software?
(16 posts, closed, started )
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of any free/dirt cheap software that can boost the bass on my PC?

#2 - amp88
Hmm..."boost the bass"? Have you tried fiddling with the equaliser for your onboard sound / soundcard? You should able to mess things up as much as you like through that.
Most real time bass booster would be purchase of audio equipment capable of handling low frequencies.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Most real time bass booster would be purchase of audio equipment capable of handling low frequencies.

3 subs
a creative extigy 5.1 soundcard (external)
gold plated 3.5mm cables
gold plated 6.35mm cables
Guitar Amplifier
7 tweeters...
amp doubles as a tweeter and a sub so...8.4 surround sound...hense why I wanted the software.
Quote from MattsterGT :3 subs
gold plated 3.5mm cables
Guitar Amplifier
7 tweeters...
amp doubles as a tweeter and a sub so...8.4 surround sound...hense why I wanted the software.

I'm confused...You have all this audio equipment, yet no idea how to use it. Most media players will have a equalizer which allows you to adjust the frequencies.

I have a couple of questions for you, if you can answer them.

Why have you decided to buy 7 tweeters and yet no mids? Tweeters are made for high tones, and are especially good at helping to enhance things like voices, snares and many other things. However, as you have nothing to deal with the medium frequencys, I can only imagine that any song you play will sound like crap as there is no way for your system to deal with the crossover from a low-medium or medium-high frequency.

I am only asking this as I am genuinely intrigued, as I have never heard of such a creation despite building systems for many years...How the hell is your amplifier acting as not just an amplifier, but also a tweeter and a subwoofer?? Thinking of how it would work is boggling my brain.

Unfortunately Mattster, you have told many lies in the past which you have needlessly tried to convince people about, like that 700hp+ VW Polo you had which had a differential and gearbox from a Lorry...Oh thats right you eventually confessed it was a lie...Due to the reputation you have built yourself, I think that your audio setup is most probably a lie. Please prove me wrong!

Hopefully you will grow out of this attention seeking flaw you seem to have, as all the time you spend thinking of your next cool lie to tell people, could be spent on actually working towards getting a real 700hp VW Polo, or a real speaker system with a stupid amount of tweeters.

Harsh I know, but best to snap out of it soon. Otherwise, your gonna end up as a balding 50 year old fat man, trying to convince everyone on your favorite chatroom that you are infact a 14 year old school girl.
Quote from MattsterGT :3 subs
gold plated 3.5mm cables
Guitar Amplifier
7 tweeters...

What's so special about cheap cables that have gold plated jacks? That setup is just so wrong.. what subs are these anyway? Logitech subs with 5.25" woofers that sound exactly the same when 31hz or 50hz in its stock enclosure? You need to take your time and seek for real audio equipment. Having 3 subs does not make you an audiophile, why bother using gold plated cables?

Please write us about all the stuff you have. Model numbers please. It's hard to help someone without knowing what he has.

And also, i agree with everything Nathan said.

Edit: From facebook.
Quote :6.1 in my room atm, sheerly cause I cba to plug in all the subwoofers.

Quote :3 subs 4 tweeters...just a fraction of what my room can do.

When the phono splitters and the new sub arrive...well-then it's a new game.

lol @ gold plated cables

Mattster, you know that gold is worse conductor than both silver (less expensive than gold) and copper (boatloads less expensive than gold), right?
Quote from MattsterGT :hense why I wanted the software.

Makes no sense. If you would have that kind of setup (and assuming it's not some cheap trash) you wouldn't need to boost anything...
Quote from Bose321 :Makes no sense. If you would have that kind of setup (and assuming it's not some cheap trash) you wouldn't need to boost anything...

derp
He's full of cow poop. Found his blog, where he says he has a 600hp Peugeot 206 (600!!!) and is 19 years old (but looks 12 in his profile picture) yet his LFS profile says he is 16.

Idiot.

Edit: I'm also still confused as to how an amplifier can have a subwoofer and a tweeter built in....
Quote from E.Reiljans :I'm more confused about him having 600hp engine in a FWD supermini.

Well that ones a no brainer...he doesn't!

He once tried to convince me that he had a VW Polo with a gearbox and differential from a Lorry. Problem is, most people on this forum know that I recondition gearboxes and differentials for a living...I was the wrong person to try and convince.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Well that ones a no brainer...he doesn't!

He once tried to convince me that he had a VW Polo with a gearbox and differential from a Lorry. Problem is, most people on this forum know that I recondition gearboxes and differentials for a living...I was the wrong person to try and convince.

Sounds quite like an idea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EykOQAbT9PQ Something like this + powerful truck engine would be... Well... Interesting!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Haha! That's hilarious.

I hope Mattster will come back to this thread.

Yeh shut up nathan XD

Yeh, that was when I was young, dumb and living off quavers.
Thread closed upon request by MattsterGT, the opening poster.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG