The online racing simulator
Total kms/miles drived
(6 posts, started )
#1 - kdo
Total kms/miles drived
Hi all, what about this:
Quote from daol :what about the miles you have driven in lfs with the cars. i think you should add the miles you have driven the car under the speedometer. like a usual car it would be fun to see how long you have drivde the car

that should be great if that can be added in s3
The Raceabout already has that feature, don't know if it should be added to the other cars tho.
Yes, nice, but unnecessary in my opinion. There are loads more other stuff that can be added - which is worth the time Scavier spends on implementing.

What would happen when you spec another driver? Would you see their total driven distance?

The RAC does have a trip counter, but it resets when you spec another driver (or change views), iirc.
Quote from Silverracer :Yes, nice, but unnecessary in my opinion. There are loads more other stuff that can be added - which is worth the time Scavier spends on implementing.

What would happen when you spec another driver? Would you see their total driven distance?

The RAC does have a trip counter, but it resets when you spec another driver (or change views), iirc.

I do aggree with you as in no point as we can see this on lfsworld but about the spec thing , if it was added it can be like fuel readings and it doesn't brodcast it to other drivers
I think if it showed your total kms, it'd be pointless. there's a command for that /w ds
however. If there was a unique odometer for each individual car, that would be cool. Then you could say "I've driven 15,000kms in the XRT"
Quote from LazLoW :I think if it showed your total kms, it'd be pointless. there's a command for that /w ds
however. If there was a unique odometer for each individual car, that would be cool. Then you could say "I've driven 15,000kms in the XRT"

Yeah, would be a great feature. The RAC has this IIRC but it resets each time you pit.

But yeah, I would like this. I believe Test Drive Unlimited has it too.

Total kms/miles drived
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG