The online racing simulator
#1 - daol
what about the miles you have driven!
what about the miles you have driven in lfs with the cars. i think you should add the miles you have driven the car under the speedometer. like a usual car it would be fun to see how long you have drivde the car
+1
Thats a good suggestion and nice for screen-shots.
+1
Actually 3 mileage recoders!
1 for the total miles driven by the player
1 per car
and 1 that we could reset anytime
Also known as an odometer.
+1
thats a great suggestion
#6 - Renku
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Odometer to every car, I want to see how much I drive during my hotlapping sessions .

LFS should include a button, that sends driven distance in every car to LFS World (after the last "uploading"). Patches come and go, so the kms don't get lost. This idea has flaws, but I'm too dumb to think the correct solution. Maybe these offline kms on LFS World would be private only, so it would be useless to find a cheat or smth..

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
repostttttttttt.
im sure it will be done sooner or later, but only god knows when.
#8 - Renku
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :repostttttttttt.

Care to point the way? I knew before I made this topic, that the idea was posted before somewhere, but thats all I remember.
ahh well, it may be an old idea but I'm still giving it a big +1 from me
Is a nice (old) idea, but gets a +1 from me
+1

Is miles/kms driven offline recorded somehow by LFS already?

Would an odometer look a bit weird in the FOX/BF1/some of the other cars? Maybe you could call this information up with a function key or something for these cars..
I knew I'd seen it before, but still gets a +1.

The big odometer could show total distance from LFSW, and the small one could show what you've done since joining that server. Sorted.
Quote from Electrik Kar :

Is miles/kms driven offline recorded somehow by LFS already?

no.
but with an odometer it would!
#16 - XsX!
+1 for me.
a simple but very welcome addition
But do we want an odometer that would record the distance realistically by using the number of turn realized by the wheel or do we want an accurate calculation of the distance we drove?
I tend to prefer the second one but …
Quote from Maelstrom :But do we want an odometer that would record the distance realistically by using the number of turn realized by the wheel or do we want an accurate calculation of the distance we drove?
I tend to prefer the second one but …

the milage from lfsworld

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG