The online racing simulator
How to change user ID
(7 posts, started )
How to change user ID
I was wondering if it's possible to change my user name..?

I made my LFS account when I was 12 or 13 and now really hate the ridiculous 'egghed6' name I've been labelled with ever since.

I appreciate that all the databases run from user ID so this may not be possible, it's not too much of a problem - it would just be easier to change to the same name i use elsewhere e.g. flickr etc.

thanks for any help
No, it is not possible to change your username. The registration page says it clearly, your username is permanent, you cannot change it.

I also had some times when I wanted to change mine but meh, what can I do... And I don't think your username is bad. And overall, It's just an username, nothing more.
ok not to worry, worth me asking
hehe
my name is also not bad but....
today i hate him and the only way is 2 buy a new s2,s1 account! lol or s3*
i mean s3 audi not the account
#5 - Sobis
Well if you unlocked your S2 through a voucher code, then it is possible to change your ID (not directly tho: Victor can transfer the voucher to another account (And of course you will loose all of your data)). If you bought it directly, then I don't know...
My original username was Karolis LT, but I had to change it because of Karolis[Lt]...
Proof (watch the quote)
I dont think they would like "change username requests" very much; even only those bought via vouchers!

Sobis' was an exception. Although I don't know why; Karolis LT and Karolis[Lt] are easily distiguishable.
Quote from Silverracer :I dont think they would like "change username requests" very much; even only those bought via vouchers!

Sobis' was an exception. Although I don't know why; Karolis LT and Karolis[Lt] are easily distiguishable.

I think they only do it when someone unknowingly takes a name very similar to another user.

How to change user ID
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG